Mechanic Changes (Just an idea)

GK47_

I feel like with that new spot being opened up near Lux, this would be a perfect opportunity to introduce what I'm about to suggest.

I believe it would be easier/better if vehicles could be repaired at mod shops. Walk in, the shop accesses the damage, and charges you accordingly, similar to how it works in normal GTA. I understand that it's setup the way it is at the moment with mechanics repairing the vehicle for you because it offers players a form of money, legally, and interaction between players.

However, I feel like mechanics can still be a thing but it can change to a hire thing. For example, I can't just clock in as a car salesman and go work at Lux or PDM for a shift then leave once I'm bored or have made enough money. I feel like similar to real life, where cars need to get serviced after hitting certain mileage on a car, getting their breaks checked, oil, engine etc, that's what mechanics can also do. So I don't know how you'd monitor when a car would need to get a service, but it can be either like I said, after certain mileage, if that can get clocked, or like once a week, where the player would get charged like anywhere from 5-10k. The player would know when to go get the service from an icon that would pop up, similar to the fuel icon we have that lets us know when our gas is low. The price is hefty because it wouldn't be a regular expense. The reason I feel like, in my opinion, this is a good suggestion is because, we can all agree cars can break kind of easy in the city, and you're constantly repairing. I feel like an option where it could be quicker, in an out, would suit it more, like I said at the mod shop. I find myself repairing my car and coming back within 5-10 minutes for another repair. It would be a shame if this was to change due to the roleplay we get from the mechanics but I feel like we could evolve and move on. 95% of the people in the server are super talented at the roleplay they provide, I feel like we can genuinely find other ways to have crowded interactions with one another, rather than just pulling up at Elgin or AOD Mechanic knowing that they'll be a bunch of people there.

Me and the boys I roll around the city with the past two days have been going to bars, whether its the Yellow Jack, or Mojito Inn or the strip club, or the club in the clown area and I feel like those places could all be popular POIs which would in turn spread out the people in the city a bit. Feel like the right side is super crowded right now. Left side and up north in Sandy need some love! 

This is like a body of an idea, with a lot more that can be added on, if people have ideas - it's a discussion at the end of the day so feel free to let me know if you agree or disagree, and why, and if you agree what else we can do to make this work smoother. Thank you!

*Edit - Maybe those who are HIRED as a mechanic to do these services on vehicles, can also receive tax payment, from the money we spend repairing our vehicles at the mod shop. Because once again, that money which we were paying to players is now just going nowhere I guess if we're using the mod shop to repair our vehicle, but there can be some coding done, if possible, where that money isn't just disappearing but gets given to those who are mechanics, similar to how everyone gets $125 paycheck.

Edited by GK47_
Add on to an idea