Burger Shot

Naja

Hi guys, can we make Burger Shot a thing? Like someone takes over the business and hires people, pays their wages and they can sell really good burgers and some variety drinks. Other type of restaurants could also be a thing like sushi, surely people would enjoy the different things the city has to offer. IN FACT I WOULD LIKE TO PUT MY NAME DONW TO OFFICIALLY RUN IT AS A BUSINESS.

Edited by Naja_Gaming

Burgershot is open for anyone to open up shop, the best way to get around to potentially owning it properly would be to set up there, provide solid RP and be consistent and then maybe once you've shown you are capable, it's possible (depending on what admins think) you can own it entirely. 

Just got to prove you can commit to it, way to many people have ideas for businesses and how they can do it all, but then after a month there is nothing. 

With business apps opening soon I would say if you want to apply to run the burger shot then take the current mechanics that are already in place for the business and run with it. Already being in server doing the Burgershot RP would go a long way to proving that you are committed to running the business when you do apply.

• Like 2

On 4/24/2021 at 8:39 PM, r3v0Lt55 said:

With business apps opening soon I would say if you want to apply to run the burger shot then take the current mechanics that are already in place for the business and run with it. Already being in server doing the Burgershot RP would go a long way to proving that you are committed to running the business when you do apply.

yep on it, 2 days in a row now...some hours are boring others super fun, so far been awesome ❤️

• 3 weeks later...

Any idea when app will open, been running it for awhile now and its hard without proper conditions and since its free im afraid people swoop in and take it, i mean i saw someone already doing it after i went to bed, dont want to lose my chance and all the hours and money invested in.

39 minutes ago, Naja_Gaming said:

Any idea when app will open, been running it for awhile now and its hard without proper conditions and since its free im afraid people swoop in and take it, i mean i saw someone already doing it after i went to bed, dont want to lose my chance and all the hours and money invested in.

The government do see these things, and wouldn't just hand it out on a whim; there is a lot of thought before decision making they put in. I do realize they keep saying it will open soon, but patience is key in this situation. Even if you don't have keys, just have fun RP'ing; make the most out of it and just don't stress.

Edited by Rylan Amos

• 2 weeks later...

Business that don't have an ATM suffer in the long run. i've watched several groups try and run burger shot as a full time business but no one seems to stick with it. At least with panda garden and mirror park mechanics there is an ATM customers could  run a ways too. Over at burger shot there dosen't even seem to be on in a 3 block radius.