Add Expiration to food items

Alright here me out. It is going to be difficult as the economy progresses for food making and selling to be viable as people can just stock up on thousands of tacos and cokes. There is no reason to constantly buy more. 

However, if the option of a timer or expiration is added then it would force people to cycle their money and buy more food more often giving food sellers a true purpose more often. 

This can also be applied to other items to add wear and tear where you have to always purchase new ones as time goes on or with usage. 

#discuss

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Storrent said:

I'm of the opinion that food already adds little to nothing to RP, and I don't see this helping anything.

I feel the same, part of me things food should be just for RP only and I hate the food and hunger system, but I also appreciate the economy it creates mainly for people selling stuff out of taco trucks. As far as the major restaurants go I've never gone there because I "needed" food but just because of the RP.

• Like 1