EBay type market

Personally, I believe that having a market set up, Just like the yellow pages but for private sales would be a great addition. 

This way we can put up items that we have for sale such as cars and so forth and hopefully catch a good sale. It will remain there even if the person is offline. 

Currently, people have no avenue to sell their cars other than selling it at 50% msrp to a dealer or if they get lucky and find a random private buyer. 

I believe that an additional entry on the tablet labeled as market or something like that will allow people to be able to put up their private sales and keep the yellow pages for businesses. 

This will also allow buyers to put up their purchase requests so people know what is the demand. 

• Like 3

On 4/27/2021 at 1:40 PM, Danny Williams said:

Personally, I believe that having a market set up, Just like the yellow pages but for private sales would be a great addition. 

This way we can put up items that we have for sale such as cars and so forth and hopefully catch a good sale. It will remain there even if the person is offline. 

Currently, people have no avenue to sell their cars other than selling it at 50% msrp to a dealer or if they get lucky and find a random private buyer. 

I believe that an additional entry on the tablet labeled as market or something like that will allow people to be able to put up their private sales and keep the yellow pages for businesses. 

This will also allow buyers to put up their purchase requests so people know what is the demand. 

I like this idea a lot

• Thanks 1

I like the idea but instead of it just being a market it; maybe think of it like (Facebook Marketplace) or (Craigslist). 

Put whatever you want to sell up there and boom it's sold; this can provide more interactions with players and so forth. It will also reduce the 

A - Flood of Twitter with pictures of said car and or being sold
B - Help with some of the "AD" Wars, as there has been a lot of just throwing up "AD"s recently regarding just a "Item".

Only issue is see is then the dealerships are going to get cut-out on RP, if you decide you want more money for selling you're car and decide not to go to them but just to post it up on the market. 

• Like 1