Dominator GTX

Before the Dominator got its nerf it was a car not to be trifled with some may even say it was a little "OP''. But it was the only car in the class of muscles that could compete with all the "foreign trash" roaming the streets. Might I suggest a compromise, since the "the Dom" is so slippery it kind of needs something to balance the car with the rest of the competition. Which brings us back to acceleration and top speed of "The Dom" yes you did bring back to the 155 165 mph range but who's actually on the highway racing the "the Dom". Most races and get-aways consist of lengthy slaughter of twisty turns and maneuvers to try to evade, capture, and/or gain an edge on competition. At the current state it lacks in all categories. Its now the slowest to accelerate to top speed, the most slippery, and the only thing going for it is that its a muscle car so its "tanky". I suggest bringing it back to how it used to be but lowering the top speed to 155. At the current state it cant compete with anything. Of course this is only a suggestion but i would like to entertain this. Thankyou