Adding more heists and activities to Sandy and Paleto

Razec

Howdy folks!

As we're constantly going through the same RP scenarios in the city, I was hoping Sandy Shores and Paleto Bay could hold more opportunities for bigger heists, in a attempt to spread the population as a whole across the map. Sandy Shores is just now getting slightly more attention, due to growing businesses. Paleto Bay, being the farthest area from the city, is still sort of empty. 

I feel like bringing more criminal activities to these areas could help in further developing it's population. 

Now, I'm not talking about hidden drugs (this doesn't work). 

Not only that, but maybe adding a Integrity Hotel mock in the area of the Abandoned Motel, so people could choose between one or the other. I personally don't believe free housing should be a thing, but that's for a whole other discussion.

Some people here might comment that RP can be created anywhere, but we all know that in the mechanical/practical aspects of the city, it doesn't work quite like that. All RPable businesses have, in the long run, plans for a financial/mechanical return. So people do need the incentive to work they way towards Sandy and Paleto, especially the newer players. 

How about one more mechanic shop near Sandy? And another in Grapeseed?

What do you guys think?

Edited by Razec
  • Like 1

To be fair, there is a LOT of crime that goes on in those areas already. I think introducing a few more notable criminal activities heists etc. would be good but I think there shouldn't be an overwhelming amount of new things there as there isn't a great amount of Police presence in Blaine County at the moment.

Personally would love the Blaine County Savings Bank in Paleto Bay to be robbable. Robbing the bank where the LOST MC keeps millions of dollars of their cash would be a good mix up cuz you would see the Lost responding to defend it before PD ever could. Which would make for some good RP. 

If successful robberies could take a small amount from my clubs business account it would be even better. And incentivize us to actually defend it and deal with the PD aftermath. A small whitelist check to see if enough "LOST MC" are online similar to a PD check for regular robberies could be a fair way of going about it. If enough are around you steal from the bank and clubs account if not you just steal from the bank.  Although this is leading into a whole bigger topic on business on business robberies. 

This city needs more structured crim on crim activites for police to react too vs crim on just PD pitting the cops as the bad guys always trying to stifle the job. 

Edited by Kota Taylor
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Kota Taylor said:

Personally would love the Blaine County Savings Bank in Paleto Bay to be robbable. Robbing the bank where the LOST MC keeps millions of dollars of their cash would be a good mix up cuz you would see the Lost responding to defend it before PD ever could. Which would make for some good RP. 

If successful robberies could take a small amount from my clubs business account it would be even better. And incentivize us to actually defend it and deal with the PD aftermath. A small whitelist check to see if enough "LOST MC" are online similar to a PD check for regular robberies could be a fair way of going about it. If enough are around you steal from the bank and clubs account if not you just steal from the bank.  Although this is leading into a whole bigger topic on business on business robberies. 

This city needs more structured crim on crim activites for police to react too vs crim on just PD pitting the cops as the bad guys always trying to stifle the fun. 

If that was the case it would need to be more rewarding then the big bank on vinewood 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Richie Jax said:

I’m not sure about the whole idea of the lost defending a bank, doesn’t make much sense to me tbh. Making the mojito in robbable would though.

We already counter store robberies up there why not the bank. Sitting literally across the street from the Mojito. That we all use for our personal accounts. And deposit portions of the clubs money into. The bank is very much used and would be a more lucrative target than a restaurant. But hey nothing is stopping someone from attempting to rob the Mojito now tbh. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2021 at 10:48 AM, Kota Taylor said:

This city needs more structured crim on crim activites for police to react too vs crim on just PD pitting the cops as the bad guys always trying to stifle the job. 

And this is the reason why Paletto is as empty as it is, not because there are not activities (even tho there really are not any), Lost MC is an organization like any other. -1 on the defending bank/store idea makes no sense to me. Maybe making Paletto bank a robbery would be a good idea and even if it becomes robbable its probably never gonna get robbed. IMO. :)

Edited by ZaxxYs

+1 on defending. If the reward is higher. Why not.

This reminds me of Rentable Stores. Didn't happen often, but people who rented there stores sometimes would defend it before police got there, and for sure changed the RP. Gangs have different opportunities than police do when it comes to defending a location that's being hit. I only think this should be possible if the reward is higher, and that it somehow legitimately financially hurts the Lost. (No offense of course). Just would make sense. Not sure how that would be possible, but that's the only way I can see it working. 

• Like 1

On 5/14/2021 at 12:39 PM, Richie Jax said:

I’m not sure about the whole idea of the lost defending a bank, doesn’t make much sense to me tbh. Making the mojito in robbable would though.

I don't know about that. lol Let's not. The Mojito is Victoria's Business not The Losts. However The Lost defending their neighborhood does make sense who wants shit going down next door from their house or their turf. :P Not against the Idea of making the Bank robbable, sure it would be interesting.  

Edited by Missladee

1 hour ago, Missladee said:

I don't know about that. lol Let's not. The Mojito is Victoria's Business not The Losts. However The Lost defending their neighborhood does make sense who wants shit going down next door from their house or their turf. :P Not against the Idea of making the Bank robbable, sure it would be interesting.  

I just feel like at that point it would never get hit because they would have to fight off lost and any responding LEA. A gang defending a government funded and protected establishment just seems off to me.

I was a +1 for this story of the Lost defending the bank. But thinking about it, it would just make it a massive mess. Thinking about gang numbers, would it be x5 Cops and x5 Lost MC members? I mean, the Lost MC members at that point would be gunning down the cops right? It just turns into a relentless warzone at that point. Cops VS Lost VS The people in the bank.