Legal guns being seized from jail?

LTAssassN

I feel that there should be a way if the gun has not been actively used in crime that the police could ship it back to your house through the mail or something like that? If you have suspended license and get pulled over, go to jail. You then lose all your ammo and the legal gun. Seems a bit weird to me but what do I know 

12 hours ago, LTAssassN said:

I feel that there should be a way if the gun has not been actively used in crime that the police could ship it back to your house through the mail or something like that? If you have suspended license and get pulled over, go to jail. You then lose all your ammo and the legal gun. Seems a bit weird to me but what do I know 

If you get arrested and go to Prison. Then it makes sense. Why would a "convict" whom just got released from Prison have the opportunity to have a weapon?  Most cases, a firearms license isn't even taken, your able to easily purchase another one. Recommendation if you go to prison, and feel you were wronged, then you can do what Amos recommended. However, I'm personally not seeing your point whether the weapon was used or not. Prison is Prison. Yeah know? 

• Like 4