Change the weed growing system

It would be very cool to have for example a smoke on the water or best buds where you can go buy your papers and buy a scale to craft the joints using the buds and papers with the scale being the "crafting table". I would also like to see changes with weed growing,  yes go ahead and keep the farms but personally I think it would be cool to grow almost anywhere and for the plant to take a couple of irl hours to grow needing to water and do different things while it is growing.

• Like 3

I think i already spend HOURS.. hundreds of hours growing weed.  Adding several more hours per crop could make the growing system unrealistically time consuming. (anyone else getting flash back to growing crops in WURM?) I believe if people could grow weed anywhere then there would not be a chance of ever getting caught by police unless an informant was possible such as with the meth cooking.  The scale is a good idea. Smart criminals will only carry it when using it. Stupid criminals will get caught with it on them. 

there are some changes to the growing system coming up we where told in a community meeting. Legal and illegal crops where mentioned. I l nervously look forward to seeing which system we switch too.