ID number verify before sending to jail

dK_

A lot of people have been accidently being sent to jail lately even when not even close to the person being processed, I'm wondering if you can add a id number verify similar to the way revoking license's do so we know exactly who we're sending. I know we have the white chevron thing, but you don't really think to check for that on people on the complete other side of the room. 

• Like 2

This is especially prevalent in MRPD cells, sometimes the proximity doesn't work for things like handcuffing and sending to prison, so you won't even get a chevron for the people inside the cell it'll just yank the nearest person even if they're across the room.

+1 to ID's or unable to prison cops

+1 I think it should confirm kinda like when we revoke licenses etc. I think it would be nice to know for sure who we're sending. However, we may have to keep checking ID's when we send people which may get annoying but I don't mind to be sure. 

6 hours ago, DrJBruh said:

+1 I think it should confirm kinda like when we revoke licenses etc. I think it would be nice to know for sure who we're sending. However, we may have to keep checking ID's when we send people which may get annoying but I don't mind to be sure. 

+1

Maybe have it to where, on the ID card you physically carry; it shows the ID of said person instead of hitting F6. Putting it in one of the corners could work, and etc.

On 6/1/2021 at 3:42 PM, Walker said:

This is especially prevalent in MRPD cells, sometimes the proximity doesn't work for things like handcuffing and sending to prison, so you won't even get a chevron for the people inside the cell it'll just yank the nearest person even if they're across the room.

+1 to ID's or unable to prison cops

* or DOJ plz. 

Even with a warning they were about to send someone, so I moved across the room I have still been sent. Luckily I knew a guy...  DdG0ici.png