posting a picture on twitter

whargoul

2 hours ago, whargoul said:

Hi all. Could anyone point me in the right direction I'm a bit unsure how to post a picture on twitter if any body could help me out with this that would be great! 

Hello Whargoul,

There two simple ways you can go about this which I personally use all the time. 

1: Make an Imgur account through https://imgur.com/. Once you create an account, you'll be able to see this in the top left corner.

Discord_3.PNG

- Click "New Post" Follow the steps it asks (upload image, give title, and I usually post publicly)

- Once you post the image on imgur, right click on the image and click "Open image in new tab"

image0.jpg

- Open the tab with the image, simply copy the url at the top and make sure it ends in .png (should always be there)

Discord_4.PNG

- Paste the url into the twitter box and you're good to go :) 

2: (Warning: Seems Confusing At First But Is Really Simple Once You Get Used To It) 

- Make your own discord server so that you can post random pictures in it without flooding other servers with them.

Discord.PNG

Now take a screenshot of whatever you want in game. You can either do this by taking a screenshot using your (alt) + (prt sc) keys, or use an app to do so (ex: snipping tool).

- If you use alt + prt sc to take a screenshot, make a channel in your server so that you can paste the picture in it (ctrl v into the channel and upload). If you use an app like snipping tool, simply just save the photo to your computer then upload into the channel.

- After you upload the image to your channel in discord, simply right click on the image upload, then click copy link.

Discord_2.PNG

- Once You copy the link, simple just Ctrl V into the twitter box and send your picture :) 

• Like 2

On 6/8/2021 at 11:01 AM, DJ Ramirez said:

Hello Whargoul,

There two simple ways you can go about this which I personally use all the time. 

1: Make an Imgur account through https://imgur.com/. Once you create an account, you'll be able to see this in the top left corner.

Discord_3.PNG

- Click "New Post" Follow the steps it asks (upload image, give title, and I usually post publicly)

- Once you post the image on imgur, right click on the image and click "Open image in new tab"

image0.jpg

- Open the tab with the image, simply copy the url at the top and make sure it ends in .png (should always be there)

Discord_4.PNG

- Paste the url into the twitter box and you're good to go :) 

2: (Warning: Seems Confusing At First But Is Really Simple Once You Get Used To It) 

- Make your own discord server so that you can post random pictures in it without flooding other servers with them.

Discord.PNG

Now take a screenshot of whatever you want in game. You can either do this by taking a screenshot using your (alt) + (prt sc) keys, or use an app to do so (ex: snipping tool).

- If you use alt + prt sc to take a screenshot, make a channel in your server so that you can paste the picture in it (ctrl v into the channel and upload). If you use an app like snipping tool, simply just save the photo to your computer then upload into the channel.

- After you upload the image to your channel in discord, simply right click on the image upload, then click copy link.

Discord_2.PNG

- Once You copy the link, simple just Ctrl V into the twitter box and send your picture :) 

Quick note: the discord way can get scuffed sometimes, its best to use imgur for pictures on Twitter. :)