Couple toughts!!!

Naja

So i got a few ideas, some prob already been discussed. 

1-Local cars...can they not disappear right away after been stolen, i think rp wise would be great if people could use some local cars for robberies. They are not used i think mainly cause after a couple minutes you leave the car its gone, let it be there for say 30 minutes so that if people decide to use some for a robbery then it will still be there for a great getaway plan. This would avoid the salt of some people getting their cars seized and also cops would have more variety of cars to chase and not the usual CTVS, GTO and some others not to mention how fun it can be to find out what car people take hehehe PANTOS FTW

2-Specialized lockpicks for mechanics but mainly for tow drivers...something like the EMS Med Packs only usable if you're clocked in.  

3-Illegal Tuner Chips for mechanics to give them a even better use. Mechanics would be able to tune up certain cars but not all for obvious reasons for an extra 15% performance but with a catch...this would only be possible at OWNED mechanic shops so they had to own or be employed, this way more business would be available and the diversity in the city would be great.

1 hour ago, Amberlyn Noelle Amos said:

+1 

Only issue is with local cars, they need to despawn to reduce entity lag on the server.

Usually PD records or takes photos, I do so when able. If it despawns then I would have a backup for the rp. 

EX: questioning 

Yeah but 30 minutes is not alot of time but for a planned heist is enough.