Shared housing keys

I would like to bring up the idea of shared housing keys. This will help a lot of smaller groups that can’t afford a house by themselves and split the payment with friends/gang members. This could be something the realtor does or the owner of the house. I would also like to add a business idea for a pawn shop for legal items or illegal items to be passed through it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MJ High said:

+1
Shared keys would be great, but -1 on making them available to MULTIPLE people. I think people who are married or in a relationship should be able to share keys. 

Why not, if a bunch of people want to live in the same house i say let em + Sharing keys will also open up a lot more RP opportunities like a rich person buying an apartment block and renting out Apartments. I can see some great Slumlord RP coming out of it :D. Can also be used for criminals to hide their illegal possessions in a "clean" persons property, would also open up RP for police to raid houses of known felons etc. I see this a big fat +1 for the potential stories that could develop from it :D

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Budal said:

Why not, if a bunch of people want to live in the same house i say let em + Sharing keys will also open up a lot more RP opportunities like a rich person buying an apartment block and renting out Apartments. I can see some great Slumlord RP coming out of it :D. Can also be used for criminals to hide their illegal possessions in a "clean" persons property, would also open up RP for police to raid houses of known felons etc. I see this a big fat +1 for the potential stories that could develop from it :D

Because in the end, it would end up ruining the economy more than it already is. Have 6 people live in the same house constantly grinding money. Go live in the apartments if you want to live with multiple people. 

18 minutes ago, BamesJond -Sherlock Holmes said:

+1 

This would also go hand in hand with people willing to pool in money to actually get those big Villas.They can prolly be also used for business / crime without putting in more requests for new MLO's for hideouts or new cribs.

It would be a business then, not a home. imo

2 minutes ago, MJ High said:

It would be a business then, not a home. imo

Well at least when it comes to operation of gangs from hideouts and stuff they do it from their cribs/houses or shady warehouses IRL.Not everybody has fancy businesses and showy buildings built to conduct em.So I would like to root for the idea of pushing forward houses being utilized for such stuff.It also increases the authenticity for people like maybe FDF and other such gangs and increases scope for RP.