Save outfits at clothing stores

Hey! Just a suggestion: When changing clothes in the clothing store there should be a marker, maybe at the counter where you can save your outfits in a similar way to the wardrobe in the apartments. You shouldn't be able to change outfits but you should be able to save the configuration/preset so you can change at home later without needing to take trips back and forth all the time. I'd love to make a bunch in one go I can change into later!

• Like 7

Two things I'm thinking of at the moment:

1. one being what Jerome stated 

2. There is a couple places on the map, of which people are glitching and changing outfits at.

_________________________________________________________________________________

I realize the pains of having to go back and forth to a hotel and etc, but badlands is moving towards more serious RP; as stated in the community meeting a while back. Personally with me, the issue I have is exactly what Jerome/r3v0Lt stated, if you think about buying clothing IRL then you would bring it home; in this case you are saving a outfit. It would look realistic to save a outfit, instead of going home. I know a lot of people will most likely save the outfit their then just walk out and do a crime and etc, If I were to ex: "buy" clothing then I would in a realism since bring it to my household as you would IRL.

Then again, the glitching of outfits; I've seen time and time again people use many area's of the city where you physically can't access the closet from a building due to a wall in-between said person, this has lead to people finding glitches in the interior of certain places and gaining access to change their clothing.

Realistically, I would prefer taking the clothing home and saving it; then changing there as need be. What kind of person, is just going to openly strip down to underwear and change at a clothing store or in those places where you can glitch? exactly.

Edited by Amberlyn Noelle Amos
  • Like 1

On 6/16/2021 at 8:45 PM, Matthew King said:

+1, I don’t see why not. Only thing concern is the power-switching between outfits when having police heat or etc. Maybe making it save-only? Regardless, I think it’s a very minor issue  that could be easily controlled. 

Yeah, I think you should be able to save at a clothes shop but only change at integrity!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just a bump to keep this suggestion alive because I think it'd be really really great!

Summary: When making outfits in clothing stores you should be able to SAVE ONLY at a marker so that you don't need to go back and forth to integrity to save them.

You should only be able to CHANGE outfits either at integrity or your personal house. If you tried to change at a clothing store it would tell you "you cannot change outfits at a clothing store" or something to that effect.

15 minutes ago, eternalangelgames said:

Just a bump to keep this suggestion alive because I think it'd be really really great!

Summary: When making outfits in clothing stores you should be able to SAVE ONLY at a marker so that you don't need to go back and forth to integrity to save them.

You should only be able to CHANGE outfits either at integrity or your personal house. If you tried to change at a clothing store it would tell you "you cannot change outfits at a clothing store" or something to that effect.

Some servers I have been in, have the ability to save the outfit ar your trunk. Seems more realistic if possible

• 2 weeks later...