Clothing Rule

Due to a influx of the city over the past few months, I've noticed individuals whom commit crimes, go to the clothing store and change right after or during a scene whilst we are attempting to catch them. 

I believe this to be very disruptive and not allowing the RP to continue; If you were involved in a ex: robbery then go to a clothing store right after to disregard your appearance it is not showing RP it is showing a grinders aspect in my opinion.

I know many within police, that seen this happen quite a bit; a person does a crime then after getting away or turning a block they go to a clothing store and instantly chance within a minute or so. Realistically it does not fit, is what I'm trying to get at; this also ties into a post about saving clothes at the clothing stores.

With that being stated, I'm wondering what you guys as-well-as gals think about a rule that states you can't change your clothing unless you've lost the police and waited like 5 minutes before changing. This way, it gives other people whom are PD the ability to canvas the area or criminals whom may be attacking/chasing you a chance to find you thus still keeping that RP for a little longer.

English is not my first language, so bear with me on this post.

-1   People often seem to forget that wanting to escape is part of the RP, something as simple as changing clothing shouldnt be an issue. If the criminal you are chasing has time to get into a store and change without any PD having an eye on them, then that criminal is already gone and the situation is over

46 minutes ago, ZaxxYs said:

-1   People often seem to forget that wanting to escape is part of the RP, something as simple as changing clothing shouldnt be an issue. If the criminal you are chasing has time to get into a store and change without any PD having an eye on them, then that criminal is already gone and the situation is over

I agree partly, but the main issue is their should be a time buffer on doing so; but when you lose them for less then a minute and find them at a clothing store with a different appearance, I believe that is just not realistic nor can you really change that fast. Realistically they "Could" Rob the clothing store, and change into clothes and so forth but still it's a process.

26 minutes ago, Amberlyn Noelle Amos said:

I agree partly, but the main issue is their should be a time buffer on doing so; but when you lose them for less then a minute and find them at a clothing store with a different appearance, I believe that is just not realistic nor can you really change that fast. Realistically they "Could" Rob the clothing store, and change into clothes and so forth but still it's a process.

Yeah realistically they cant go into a store and just change, realistically people get shot and die.

-1 I agree with both Jax and Zaxxys on this one. If a criminal has lost the police in a chase and has taken the time to change their appearance, it shows that they care enough not to get caught and are looking to lay off the heat. Criminals do it all the time IRL, they even have spare clothes in their vehicles.