Tech9 Buff

RSSLunar

can we get a  tech9 machine pistol buff? its a class 3 but yet you can shot an officer in the head with 2 mags and then 2 more mags to his body in a gun fight and he survives it all with half health, and yes thats with every shot hitting him, was just in a scene when i did this to an officer and every person there was super suprised and confused how he didnt go down from the first mag to the head.

Here is what I've heard about using full auto guns in FiveM, it's trash. It all depends on ping on the player shooting and the player being shot. If the ping is to high on either side the bullets have a chance of not registering at all. Out of those two mags being shot like 3 or four bullets actually register as hits. 

13 minutes ago, Randy Jones said:

Here is what I've heard about using full auto guns in FiveM, it's trash. It all depends on ping on the player shooting and the player being shot. If the ping is to high on either side the bullets have a chance of not registering at all. Out of those two mags being shot like 3 or four bullets actually register as hits. 

damn this would make sense because im in nz so my ping is like 200+, also explains why i can stab someone and they still continue to shoot and down me before the server registers that they have been downed downed

Yes this is def a ping issue on your side, to you it shows like bullets are hitting but they may not be registering. I can confirm that with the amount of bullets you said you put in someone that person, his partner, and his dog would be downed.  If we gonna talk about buffing the Tech9 the only thing it needs is a bigger magazine, 12 rounds is not even an actual mag for a tech9, that is all.  :)

Edited by ZaxxYs

honestly if its just my ping then it doesnt need a buff but also sucks that just because of my ping im basically guaranteed to never be able to have a fair gunfight, i had like a 5-10 second jump on the officer where he was in his car not moving or shooting and still nothing so kinda sucks for me i guess, ngl this do be a big demotivator for me to even get into or create those scenes now.

On 10/12/2021 at 7:14 AM, RSSLunar said:

can we get a  tech9 machine pistol buff? its a class 3 but yet you can shot an officer in the head with 2 mags and then 2 more mags to his body in a gun fight and he survives it all with half health, and yes thats with every shot hitting him, was just in a scene when i did this to an officer and every person there was super suprised and confused how he didnt go down from the first mag to the head.

This weapon along with the AP pistol are never ever used by most criminals because of what you just stated. While it is true that not all bullets register & full auto is never a good idea... The tech-9 is typically used as a glorified tire popper & can't even hold a candle to the pistol MK2 when engaging from a vehicle (The tech9 fires burst in a car). Combine its low Damage, low magazine, slower fire rate (comparable fire rate to a legal pistol from the gunstore when in a vehicle)..  And while your higher ping may play a part, no it should not be the defining factor of whether or not you can down an officer.