Walk Style Fix...

lords8n

Please fix the bug where crouching resets your walk style to normal.

Especially when as EMT I crouch almost 100% of the time I exit my ambulance in order to serve downed people.
My walk style, I feel, is so much a part of my character. It gets extremely tiring having to continually set my walk style over and over all day every day.

Please fix this!
Can we maybe even make our walk style persistent?

• Like 4

4 hours ago, tay said:

I am almost certain this is just a GTA V thing

It isn't. I've seen the code for the crouch script on Serpico's stream years ago and it just resets to the default male/female walkstyle depending on if you're using mp_f_freemode_01 or not. The walkstyle script and the crouch script don't talk to each other.

• Like 2

In the interim before this is (hopefully) amended, you can always employ the use of emotes. To replace crouching, medic2 and kneel3 are my go-tos, don't reset my walkstyle, and honestly look better than squatting there while occasionally standing upright to do an idle lookaround (which, sadly, cannot be fixed). The medic and kneel emotes (no numbers, just /e medic and /e kneel) do have entry animations, so care for using those in fast-paced scenarios. Play around with them and find things that work for you.

• Like 1