Gang Rules, Features, QoL, Everything....

vDrop

Can tell you some of these are already being done with gangs, with some groups just gonna go through each suggestion from top down.

1: turf is 100% needed a area to call your stomping grounds for any and all groups is important allows people to come and interact with you so onboard with you, but I also don't want to deny cops rp if they have hard investigation rp to prove that a place is being used for illegal activities.

2: Landgrabs is a idea im not really fond of I have seen them in other servers and it turns into hide in a corner until you have influence its unrewarding and does come off as demoralizing, plus as described earlier it would bring alot more gang wars over something scripted rather then organic from in character beef.

3: I hate the grind but i enjoy interacting with people who rely on grinding materials to make income.

4: I know the feeling where it can come off as it forces you into a position where you cant help your mates from another gang, but that rule is in place because some gangs were using other groups to fight their wars and settle the beef they started, the intent of that rule is to avoid making a convoluted mess for gang task force for the police to figure out who is fighting who for investigation rp.

Now onto the illegal activity/jobs

Grand Theft Auto: Big fan of this something other then the current grind of steal specific car chop specific car is fun gives cops a specific bolo for a unique car and some need for speed style chases.

Armored Car: Ive seen armored cars in other servers I can tell you its a dumpsterfire id avoid this like the plague just turns into TDM.

Large Drug/Weapon Deals: Done some of these with mysterious characters in game and its fun roleplay, not sure how I would feel if its automated/scripted but im always for creating more roleplay for cops I just don't want it to be a one sided money grind sort of thing.

Store Robberies: You can technically do smash and grabs with some stores but I like interacting with police, if your suggestion is somthing along the lines of just robbing cash out of the register that would be abused and block people from doing normal 7/11 store robberies so this im not really a fan of.

Edited by Billryethejewishguy
  • Like 3

I really like everything and the car boost idea. Would be cool if all of those cars were high end cars. Would give a certain cert in the PD a priority call. Would also be cool to be able to keep the car or take it to a drop spot where you get x amount of money for the car, Also if you kept one of those cars, if it gets impounded once you would lose it. Only way to balance keeping a stacked car. 

• Like 1

+1 all of this except the illegal medical, as it would take RP from EMS, if there was a way to for example go to this illegal doctor and pay for your bleeding to get considerably slowed down enough so you can live until you can access a hospital I'd be down for that, but not an NPC you can pay to get fully healed up again. Or if there was some sort of gamble involved, for example the illegal doctor is probably an illegal doctor for a reason such as malpractice or maybe he/she's simply retired and a little out of practice. Maybe paying to be seen by them gives you protection from the law, but you risk infection, your wounds reopening, etc. I wouldn't like it to be something that's 100% perfection all the time, hence still giving you reason to go to Pillbox whenever you can. But I assume it would also be a great deal more expensive than Pillbox so if it was a luxury of being a successful criminal, I am fine with it without any sort of drawback / gamble.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kathryn Davies said:

+1 all of this except the illegal medical, as it would take RP from EMS, if there was a way to for example go to this illegal doctor and pay for your bleeding to get considerably slowed down enough so you can live until you can access a hospital I'd be down for that, but not an NPC you can pay to get fully healed up again. Or if there was some sort of gamble involved, for example the illegal doctor is probably an illegal doctor for a reason such as malpractice or maybe he/she's simply retired and a little out of practice. Maybe paying to be seen by them gives you protection from the law, but you risk infection, your wounds reopening, etc. I wouldn't like it to be something that's 100% perfection all the time, hence still giving you reason to go to Pillbox whenever you can. But I assume it would also be a great deal more expensive than Pillbox so if it was a luxury of being a successful criminal, I am fine with it without any sort of drawback / gamble.

+1 to your idea. I like that more. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kathryn Davies said:

I can tell you that as EMS, we have already talked about this. We talked about it being either SUPER expensive or having it to where its like a 50/50 chance you go down again. It wont take away EMS RP as long as there is a downside. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, MJ High said:

I can tell you that as EMS, we have already talked about this. We talked about it being either SUPER expensive or having it to where its like a 50/50 chance you go down again. It wont take away EMS RP as long as there is a downside. 

100%! Having it as either a luxury or a risk will definitely keep people leaning towards free EMS treatment & roleplay

Not a fan of suggestion 4 and here is why. Group A is friends with group B so group B tries to break them out of the prison transport. Group B tells their friends group C that they are doing this for group A. Group B fails. PD take them to hospital where group C sees their friends in group B so they attempt to free them at Pillbox where they fail. Group D who is friends with group C are hanging out at Integrity and now they want to help their friends so when PD is leaving Pillbox they attack....the cycle could be endless if this is allowed. Just saying.

Edited by r3v0Lt55
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, r3v0Lt55 said:

Not a fan of suggestion 4 and here is why. Group A is friends with group B so group B tries to break them out of the prison transport. Group B tells their friends group C that they are doing this for group A. Group B fails. PD take them to hospital where group C sees their friends in group B so they attempt to free them at Pillbox where they fail. Group D who is friends with group C are hanging out at Integrity and now they want to help their friends so when PD is leaving Pillbox they attack....the cycle could be endless if this is allowed. Just saying.

I should have been more clear, its for Prison Transports Only. If a Prison Transport gets hit and suspects whom attempted the breakout fail. They are to be secured and everyone is brought to the prison for processing, including the use of the infirmary. Your point is the exact reason the rule was in place, but LEO's can adjust policies on there end when dealing with those situations. Prison Transports break outs shouldn't be a cake walk, and should be difficult to do. 

• 4 weeks later...