Business Application Dryspell

Esteban Alfonzo

Good Evening/Morning,

TLDR; When are business apps coming back? I want Bahama Mamas. ?

I wanted to find out the status of business applications and if they were making a come back at any point and time? I'm mainly asking this because I've noticed over the course of a month that some business are in large part just, empty or no longer being manned at all. In earnest, I've been waiting since last march to put in a business application for Bahama Mamas.  That is not to say that the business owners do not log in to check the status and ensure they still have a business but I suspect owners receive a business and then over the course of time, grow weary or complacent in owning their business, and then life either hits them hard or they ghost the business/server entirely. I get it though, people have RL stuff going on so it's not ragging owners, but just on the way business are being monitored to ensure that they are being used in full to help with RP. Moving forward, it's my hope that fresh eyes can be brought to bear on possible vacancies for aspiring owners.

I would even be delighted to do a contract or some form of lease to show that I'm quite serious about owning a business to augment RP and bring others into the fold to create a "Coco Bongo" place for VIP clientele, if you're familiar with the mask. This wouldn't at all be possible without the help of a few additional recipes/items like drinks/edibles to grease the RP.

Just my;

NOT50CENT.png

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I believe they got a giant wave of business applications the last time it was open. It takes up a lot of time for the development time. They may or may not be finished with the last wave, and if they are, I can respect them taking a break. In the mean time you can make sure you have everything set up and ready to go for when they do open up.

What "Business" ventures are available to start up? I had some ideas to in the past, but it was shot down due to the fact that someone else had the same idea lol. I  would like some ideas, because there are places open for food etc. I would like something more in the line of Services. I know we  have "Taxi and Towing" already. I would like to start up something totally different, but like a "Faction" or something like that and give new RP experience for new comers in Badlands. This would enable them to earn $$ more quickly depends on the work they would be doing (non-crime). Maybe getting a "Gardening & Building permits going". Since I see people are getting new houses etc. Doing a lot of landscaping using the truck, dozer etc. What do you think?

Best Regards,

Jack Sprat

Edited by Jack Sprat

6 hours ago, Jack Sprat said:

What "Business" ventures are available to start up? I had some ideas to in the past, but it was shot down due to the fact that someone else had the same idea lol. I  would like some ideas, because there are places open for food etc. I would like something more in the line of Services. I know we  have "Taxi and Towing" already. I would like to start up something totally different, but like a "Faction" or something like that and give new RP experience for new comers in Badlands. This would enable them to earn $$ more quickly depends on the work they would be doing (non-crime). Maybe getting a "Gardening & Building permits going". Since I see people are getting new houses etc. Doing a lot of landscaping using the truck, dozer etc. What do you think?

Best Regards,

Jack Sprat

Get your ideas in there Jack!

https://badlandsrp.com/forum/243-businessorganization-applications/

I will chime in here as a Business owner of the Vanilla Unicorn.

One thing I will say about clubs is that, most of the time the reason why the VU isnt open all the time is, you dont want to over expose the server/city to clubs being open 7 days a week. It will de-sensitize the server to clubs always being open. 

Now I do admit its great interactions, RP and what not but with it being open a ton is gonna be great at first and then when it dies down, it will hurt the clubs morale to the employees that work there. That is the one thing I see that happens with most clubs/businesses within the server. I welcome all competitors within the server for clubs and bars, but as a business owner you have to understand that it will take a ton of work with little to no profit or rewards. Most of the time, when we open, we don't make a profit. This is solely just for RP and for a place to have people help out. 

Edited by Ren Yates