City Suggestions

I have a couple ideas for the city and 1 of them is to bring boxing into the city and have people who want to join as a fighter. Also you could put gloves into the city and that big arena you can make it into like an UFC arena and put a cage and have people come watch the fights pay to get in. Not only that if you are whitelisted you could apply to become a coach, security to keep everyone in line, and for those who are the fighter the city should post ads about everyone of them or put posters down for the fighters or for the fights to make the fighters famous. Also when you get hit a lot you should black out and get knocked out. And also not trying to be mean just me I swear I am not but maybe change the animation when you die/knocked out so like when someone dies they should have they body floppy like real and same if you get knocked out. Oh also like if you get hungry while your in the arena watching a fight you could got right outside the room where the cage is and see a concession stand for people and if you work there, there should be a window so whoever is working there can watch the fights too. But I would love to see this in the city it would be a lot more fun for RP and there would be more jobs. Thank you for your time.

Edited by beastdeleon35
Sorry I forgot to put something
  • Like 1

Three different people have brought this up to me IC this month. Boxing gloves that decreases damage so the fight goes on long enough to enjoy. Boxing gloves that prevented athletes from bleeding and script the gloves to prevent spam punch wins. 

People would train, hire coaches,  struggle to keep winning titles. It would support both legal and underground fighting matches. Business and neighborhoods could sponsor their chosen competitors. Yellow Jack had expressed interest in the past to have a ring installed and support this roleplay. The previous owner of Galaxy wanted a ring set up in the back for boxing matches. 

There were some other great ideas to support roleplay around a gym in general.  Temporary carry weight increased after going to the gym with a trainer was one of my favorites. 

• Like 2