Server count increase?

KairuExplores

might be cheeky asking, and i understand if it would effect the server but a possible server cap increase would be so SO appreciated if you guys have any plans for it, (insert sad violin) i can never get on with my uni hours and when i do get the option im sat in a 45 plus waiting line to hop in, a count server increase i feel would do wonders, i love the server very much and its the best one i have played like ever, so if anything i was curious if the pop could be incresed, i imagine that would cost money, cause potential issues like lag and strain on the deicated server, but how possible is a increase? and is it something you guys plan on doing anytime soon ? 

Edited by KairuExplores
typos
  • Like 1

-∞

Reasons as to why not:
- Factions, in order to cover 200+ people, we need to have at least 20 cops and at least 10 ems on at all times, as of right now that's almost impossible. Faction communications aren't very optimised for this yet either (but things are improving)
- Performance, the more people connected to the server, the less FPS people get. That wouldn't be enjoyable.