Officer Appreciation

Kota

@Knox , @r3v0Lt55, @Kilo, @Raptor, & Jake Gusser (NO IDEA WHAT YOUR FORUM NAME IS)   / You guys are my ride or die bitches. Love you. 

Honestly though with all joking aside, @LSPD , each and everyone of you, pat yourselves on the back. Appreciate the time you all put into being apart of the Faction. Each and every single one of you bring variety to the faction. Whether its some aggression, tactical game play, humor, or simply just fun to talk to, ya'll are simply awesome. I was barely able to tag those 4, so I'm not going to go about tagging everyone. Everyone needs to know that I appreciate you. Thank you for my experience as a member of faction, and my experience when I'm rarely rolling around as a Civ. (I'm not drunk), just love ya'll. lol

Edited by Drop
  • Like 7

Thank you again to Aaron King, Paul Garcia, Mike Sully and every other officers on sunday 14th in city 1 for great interractions today on very long and quiet shift. You guys brighten my day when there is few calls on EMS. Much ♥️.

PS. Remember to remove Pauls belt when transporting him to hospital as he tends to taze himself or pepper spray himself when he is under heavy pain medication.

PPS. Remember to not give Sully too much pain meds as he starts to dance uncontrollably.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey All! It's closing in on the end of the month, and I just wanted to make another post to celebrate another amazing month in the faction! I want to thank every single officer for all the hard work and duties and these are just a few who have stood out to me!

- @Drop - Sully, I just want to say good job on all the training effort you have put in this month! It makes me happy to see someone with so much passion to do this, so thank you!

- @Jacob Santiago - Again, your effort in training is A+ , you are really fun to be around, keep up the good work! ?

- @Ren Yates - Ren, all your hard work and hours in to the PD this month has really shown your dedication, you are amazing!

- @J. Costello - Josh, despite being new to the PD, you stand out a lot. The way you act is amazing really setting a good example for the PD! Thank you.

- @Jordan.S - Same for you buddy! Returning back in to the PD is amazing, you were missed and you have come back better than ever, keep it up! 

- @Dashfere - First off, congratulations once again! Well deserved, you were amazing as a Corporal let's continue that on to Sergeant!

- @Victor Lee - Mr. Lee, congratulations on Field Training Supervisor! We will do good together, you are amazing and one of a kind keep it up!

- @Lurch Johnson - Duty time, training effort, everything you do is amazing, so please please pleaseeeee keep it up :) ?

I have so many more, I just don't want to make the list too long! So once again thank you once again to the whole department, you are all amazing! ?‍♂️ ?

Edited by George Cahill
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

I'm not very good at constructing things like this so eloquently as some but I'd like to say thank you to everyone overall with a few special mentions to people who have made my time thus far so special.
- @Merr Khan Thank you for being you. So convicted and confident as a cop yet so fun and interesting with it too. Some of my greatest experiences this far on the force have been your doing in one way or another and I'm truly grateful that I had the balls to get to know you better and train with you.
- @Victor Lee Thank you for being such a good friend, listening and helping at every chance you get. You are an incredible officer and mentor and I know you'll continue all of the great things you do for the PD. Congratulations on your promotion to FTS, well deserved and an even better platform for you to teach and help people from.
- @George Cahill Thank you for everything you do for the PD. You go above and beyond at every step and it inspires people to rise up and meet a higher standard. Congratulations on your promotion too :D
- @TiLLeR Bit of an odd one here but thank you for being such a great cop to the point where I was too intimidated to come on duty or stay on duty when you were around, until I was confident in my abilities. It was a positive intimidation and it lead to me bettering myself in so many ways so thank you!
- @Jordan.S Last but not least in any way, shape or form. Jordan you have been such a positive influence for me and so fun to be around, every step of the way. You inspired me to apply to the LSPD in the first place and gave me the confidence and support only a true friend offers. You are reliable, dependable and so competent, yet you always manage to find the fun side to policing and that is so incredibly important.  I know you'll continue all the great things you do for the PD and make every shift so much more enjoyable for all around you.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

@George Cahill I really appreciate it man.  I always have a blast playing with you, and I was really glad to have you as one of my trainers.  Thanks again for the kind words, here's to many more good nights on patrol!

@H. Blake Thanks for being awesome as well, you're always a great time to play with.  You know how to have fun while still maintaining professionalism, it allowed me to really learn what we should and shouldn't do to ensure everyone's having a good time.  Thanks!

@Ren Yates Another one I love seeing on duty, always enjoyable playing with you man.  Thanks for all your help, I appreciate it!

@Patricio Costello Always a blast on duty with you, my man!  You definitely know how to keep things humorous and get a laugh out of nearly everybody.  Looking forward to seeing you on patrol with me more often!

Edited by J. Costello
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to say thank you to all of you guys and girls to start with, but this special thank you goes out to Louis Bryant, you sir are a dedicated LSPD and EMT. You might not recall but JJ and myself had come to pick up a car with tow truck and JJ did some odd thing and jumped out of truck.

You did not waste one min, and rushed to town to go from LSPD to EMT to rush back and help him out.

I shall take my hat off for you sir and say thank you for that dedication you showed us last night.

Mike Savage

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

id like to say good work too
@Frank Thornberry getting better and better everytime i see him on duty pritty funny and good to partnerup with cant wait to see what hes like in a few mouths

@Sheev Thornberry always good too work with you sheev with the way u work fact acting comeing up with things to say on the fly or off top of your head glad to see you as a clp
@Aloysius McGillicutty all ways good to be on duty with you you crack me up congrates on ur Cpl

@Amybos and @DanielBos thank you you both for helping me out your there when i start to question myself and make sure i dont mess up or forget something and all ways keep me on task

thank you all!

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Huge shout out to @H. Blake and @Ivy Jones

They always seem to be dealing with a crazy amount of unfriendly RP and just overall bullshit. These 2 officers deserve so much credit. I know it is hard to deal with this stuff on a regular basis and they always seem to deal with it with extreme professionalism. Made props to you both!

- Tristan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Shout out for @KingMezy who was out training a recruit when my character Tempest got shot out near Stab City. 

He is such a calm and thoughtful member of LSPD and I love that he pushes for RP as the priority of any situation, rather than the interaction *needing* to result in charges. Because I passionately believe it is important to allow both parties in a situation the ability to progress story lines, and its so great to see an LSPD trainer who is providing that ethos in their training by interjecting calmly and just guiding the recruit to the best interaction they can have.

Love your stuff.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I would like to thank ALL officers on filling all 3 servers at times its much appreciated you guys/ladies do an outstanding job.

I would also like to recognize a few officers that I have been on duty these past couple days so shout out to @Mia ( Sarah Morgan ), @KingMezy ( Rick Dover ), @Isabella Sanchez ( Danielle Wright ) Fine officers keep up the good work

Edited by Thorgs
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I generally don't like the police because I'm a die hard criminal, but there was this one lady who caught up to me at the mechanic shop after I whipped my lambo through a family neighborhood. I told her I was just an uber eats driver making deliveries so she gave me a warning and actually bought some tacos from me with the money she said she'd won off scratch tickets XD 

We had a few more encounters that day and wish I had gotten her name, definitely my favorite officer so far. I wouldn't mind even if she busted me with 100 kilos of meth!

Take notes, boys.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I'm new to the server but literally my first 5 minutes in the server was SPECTACULAR! Officer Thompson I think it was literally made my whole first experience amazing, I was running to the Barber shop and happened to catch him signing a song to a man before he "passed away" and not only was it an amazing RP scenario I got to walk into but the guys voice was STELLAR! 

The only part that upset me is I joined with 30 minutes till a restart. I made my appearance then got booted for the restart and now I'm 17th in que :(

However I have high hopes for the community based on this experience alone

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Major props to @TiLLeR for my first interaction with LSPD with my new character. I'm finally playing someone who isn't a goody two shoes, and I didn't know what to expect. Thanks for the fun ride, I will most definitely be seeing you and your cohorts again. ?

It is too bad that I lost connection as we were parting ways. Keep up the good work.

Edited by Nate
spelling
  • Like 1