Officer Appreciation

Kota

Been really enjoying my time on Badlands! Had my first run-in with @TiLLeR last night. I just want to show appreciation to the him and the other cops I've run into on this server. I love how they are RP first. I have had great RP with all the cops I've come across. Great job and keep up the good work. Hope to see you in the city (but not too often hopefully) 

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Shout out to Officer Osbourne for helping out a new player to know what the laws are and where to find the info. Had a short encounter while spreading out some canadian weed to the angry locals and being from canada didn't know it was illegal out here. Had a few laughs and was friendly but still set me straight thanks for the info man and keep on rockin that bright suit haha

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/18/2019 at 11:58 AM, Toe Bee said:

Shout out to Officer Osbourne for helping out a new player to know what the laws are and where to find the info. Had a short encounter while spreading out some canadian weed to the angry locals and being from canada didn't know it was illegal out here. Had a few laughs and was friendly but still set me straight thanks for the info man and keep on rockin that bright suit haha

Ayeee it’s my biker friend ❤️ Much love to you homie preciate the input and glad I could help ya in my uniform/brightsuit ?

• 1 month later...

I want to extend my appreciation to all of the PD that I have bothered for a ridealong this last week.  Due to timing I was finally able to complete it today, and I appreciate everyone so much for actively trying to make it happen for me.  I know you all have so much to do both IC and OOC, and I did want to say thank you so very much.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I want to express my appreciation to all the members of the PD for keeping the city stable and always being fair and showing proper justice to the people. I really want to thank @Sheev Thornberry @Matthew Evans@Cleetus McSkeeter@Dashfere@KyleTrump @Victor Lee@Jordan.S and last but not least @Mia for everything you guys have done. You guys continue to make the city as fun as possible and I really am thankful knowing people like you guys. :)❤️ 

Edited by Matthew King
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Shout out to @Blackhealer (Officer Walker). You trained me the most, you worked the most and now you are a FTS. Your hard work has shown off, and you 100% deserve that promotion in every way. I am excited to see the future of officers now that you are officially a "Training Supervisor" . Congrats on the promotion and keep up the good work. 

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Shout out to @Bill Brady. Brady is always bringing the A-game RP and keeping it serious when the time is needed. I joined the police a little after when Brady did and I can definitely say he has changed in many great ways. I am proud to be on the force with you. 

Along with Brady I would also like to give a similar shout out to @Andreas Spartan for creating a wonderful cop character and maintaining and impressive in character state. Congrats on the recent promotion, I've seen you around training and you've done an A+ job. 

Edited by Mitchel Red
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Mitchel Red said:

Shout out to @Bill Brady. Brady is always bringing the A-game RP and keeping it serious when the time is needed. I joined the police a little after when Brady did and I can definitely say he has changed in many great ways. I am proud to be on the force with you.

Thanks man, that's really nice of you to say.  I'm glad you think that I make a difference.  You do a great job yourself and put in a lot of effort in to PD and your RP so keep up the good work.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...