EMS Appreciation

Kota

• 2 weeks later...

Wanna post this appreciation post about @Summer Trigger, she is one of the hardest working Paramedics I’ve seen working. She has the best roleplay and can work in any senario! I’ve worked alongside many many times and it’s amazing experience watching her work and helping her when needed! When i got EMS i waiting a week just so she could do my Day 1 training because i know how amazing she is! 

~Jordan Trigger 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you to EVERY FREAKING EMS, YOU ROCK!

I've only been here a few weeks but you've already cured many gunshots, kitty attacks, drownings, starvation, blunt force traumas, car ejections, and belly flops!

You've saved more than my life but lots of my time and money too! I won't dare complain when I lose an hour worth of scuba diving loot to those life flight asshats because of my own stupidity, no, it just makes me appreciate you more!

Special thanks to that pink-haired girl at pillbox, she does a lot of work and has saved my friends and I more than any other EMS. Also, Mr. Rashid for getting me <10 mins to the storm after I ejected from my van with a full inventory of ephedrine, that nurse who gave me a check up at pillbox when I was blacking out, and also those two guys who got me when I died from starvation next to my super secret meth lab location (please don't tell) lol 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I haven’t really noticed threads like these until recently, and I just want to give a huge shoutout to the EMS team. Every time I clock on duty or need EMS in game, everyone is super friendly and great to work with and talk to. 

I would also like to shoutout the paramedics that constantly put their time and effort into training the new guys to become EMS (and even AEMT)! I see you, and I appreciate y’all. To be able to train a new person basically every day and even multiple people a day is crazy work and you deserve so much more appreciation.

The few main Paramedic+ I have worked with are Tex Wright (I don’t know his forum name) and @Tom Kamperman. You’re both great guys and I love working with you.

Keep up the good work! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I unfortunately did not get the names of the responding EMS personnel, but if they read this they will know who they are. Yesterday, the craziest thing happened to me with a local. Harold decided he had enough of us civilians being in his city and using his parking apparently as well. I pulled next to garage on Del Perro Fwy and got out of my vehicle. I apparently blocked access to Harold's favorite parking spot because after honking only once Harold backed up and floored it in my direction. That time I was lucky and he only clipped me and proceeded down a cliff. I checked over the side, but did not spot him or his vehicle. So, I went back about my business. A few moments later Harold comes flying over the cliff and runs right over me. As I lay there defeated and humiliated begging for assistance, Harold decides he wasn't done. He proceeds to start circle, running back over me every few seconds. Needless to say he didn't stop. Once EMS arrived, once would have assumed Harold would flee the scene of his crime. Harold was an OG, not to be deterred. An extremely unsafe environment EMS had to standby and watch Harold continuously run me over. The tried everything they could until they had to make the call for police assistance. Before assistance could arrive however, a good samaritan arrived and decided to use his vehicle to try to deter Harold. Harold was relentless despite the good samaritan. One of the EMS tried to perform CPR briefly to give me more time, but had to run out of the way as Harold was bearing down on us quickly. A few moments later however, Harold become slightly less erratic for a few moments. The other EMS ran vigorously back into the danger zone and drug me as fast as possible out of the situation. Being sure to avoid further injury to my clearly broken spine of course ;). Needless to say both EMS responded to a routine call where it was anything other than routine and in an effort to preserve life at times risked their own. For that I am EXTREMELY grateful and hope those involved see this post and get the recognition they truly deserve!

Victor Carter.

Just want to say a big thank you to all of the EMS clocking on this last month. Especially on server 1.. that has been hectic!!

I haven’t had the chance to clock in with you all, but I know you are all doing amazing! I know server 1 is non stop call after call, but somehow we manage!

I just want everyone to know how hard our EMT’s work to keep the members of the community satisfied and alive.

also congrats again to the EMT’s of the month, @PeterMcKay and @Nate

Keep up the good work everyone!

• Like 4

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@XanderBenson and @Anton (I hope I tagged the right name) deserve loads of props for just being awesome.  Xander has come to my aid twice now and both times were great RP. He knows his stuff.  They both make a great team and have a great dynamic.  They made the start of a storm cycle (after a not so great end to a previous storm cycle) a positive one without even realizing they did so, and I appreciate it so much.   Thanks guys, keep up the amazing job!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Appreciation post for @Paul Bell @Dan B. and @Cornyfor their dedication to the Ems faction and providing quality rp experiences to everyone they encounter. Special mention for the treatment on Jacob Santiago; Dan's in depth treatment and demeanour made it an immersive experience and the always amazing Corny had viewers in their feelings as he struggled with losing a patient. Thank u for the fun viewing content!

Edited by Mia
Thanks Richie!
  • Like 5

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

I'm glad to hear that you had a positive experience with EMS professionals who came to your aid during a potentially dangerous situation with a "murder kitty" (likely referring to a large cat). It's important to express gratitude for the dedication of emergency responders who work tirelessly to keep people safe.