Civilian Appreciation

Kota

• 2 weeks later...

Big thanks to @Ren Yates @Bella Chase @Brigid Ahren @Liam Hall @McFeasible @Matttheman @KotaJon91 @MisterSmith and all the officers that helped on duty as well and @Kaylynn Sanchez for taking Kota safely to the hospital. To whoever else I might of missed...Thank you as well for last nights RP. I was not expecting that at all,  so thank you all for helping to make that such a better RP experience! You all are awesome! ❤️ 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Another Big shout out tonight to @Bella Chase @Skelly Jones  @fwalandra @TiLLeR @Booth Byers @Devin Jones @Gerrit Wagner. If I miss you I am sorry. There were a few of us tonight, just having some good old clean shenanigans. Nothing Violent or criminal, just having a great time with some great people. The RP was fantastic tonight. Thanks again!!!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Dreackon said:

I wanna give a shout out to the psycho doctor and his guard that kidnapped me today. I've gotta say, even though i ended up dead it was a pleasure to be involved in this beautiful role-play you've created hahaha :D 

That was myself and @Dashfere. Glad you enjoyed it, we love getting little things like that going and giving somone some quality RP. Hopefully get some more scenarios with you :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Missladee said:

I want to send out a big shoutout and thank you to all that came to @KotaJon91 and I's Wedding! We couldn't have had such successful day without you all!

@River Valentine @Stella Ellington @MisterSmith@McFeasible @George Cahill @monk @Brigid Ahren @Ren Yates @Bella Chase @Merr Khan @speed @Reckonity @Lydia Norris @Almios @ValkyrieBlu @Ricky @Serena @PrimalStorm @MAjorB @Angel Deville @Kaylynn Sanchez @Jesus Sanchez @AtomicGinger @luna and whoever else I missed.

Had so much fun with you all! and to those who couldn't make it, we missed you and thank you for your support. All the love.❤️ 

20180724185026_1e.jpg 20180724184908_1e.jpg

20180724185245_1e.jpg

Glad I could make it :D, thank you for the fun time :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Livia Cullins, @ImVexal, @Gerrit Wagner and, @tommy tacos (I believe you all were involved) in the interesting chase through the city and end up running through the subway system. Making me choose paths to soon find you all. Was funny as hell rolling up on you all running and hearing something like (I think)... Oh, shit its Liam. 

P.s. The music was tooooooo loud. :) 

• Like 3

I want to Thank everyone involved with the RP yesterday at the cocaine lab. @Kaylynn Sanchez and @MAjorB for being my partners in crime @Jesus Sanchez for being a great look out and decoy when we needed to escape. OMG you needing to pee had me laughing so hard... And a BIG THANKS to the LSPD @Alex frost @Ren Yates (One other officer I am missing I don't remember the name please add if anyone does) for an amazing RP. I appreciate the officers not using our ID numbers to bust us and realizing we were hidden and played off it. Even when Ren jumped on Fillips head HAHA. 10/10 would definitely interact with all of you again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1