Civilian Appreciation

Kota

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

To all that were RP’ing tonight, thank you! I just started doing tow about a week ago, and it has been a blast! So much fun interacting with so many characters! Matt Kenshaw is here to help the community, and hopes to make a big impact here in the near future! Again, to all, thank you for fun interactions! 

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, Matt Kenshaw here from Kenshaw Towing and Repair. Was in city #1 this evening and had a tremendous amount of RP all over the place. My shop was hopping with business and I appreciate all of the return business. With the business I had tonight, I was able to help a person new to the city get on his feet and get a license. I was also able to help another individual buy a new car! There were a few times where my tow truck’s winch messed up and didn’t unload the car and I had to take it to impound. Kenshaw Towing and Repair, along with the insurance agency, was able to pay to have their vehicles returned at no cost to the owner. You all are what makes this happen, and I am proud to continue to serve this community several days a week! If you are in the city, please stop by and allow me to service your vehicle for you! In doing so, I can spend the wealth to the rest of the community! Thank you for all those that came out and chatted with me tonight! It was an absolutely blast!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to personally thank those that came and enjoyed the Halloween event yesterday night. Thank you for your support and helping keep the community together and fun. Special thanks to @Reckonity @speed and @Ren Yates for helping me out with this event last minute. I couldn't have done it without yall.. So much love and looking forward to bringing more events and ideas into the server in the future. @Kota Taylor Sorry we missed you at the event I know you wanted to be there to help. But duty calls and IRL always comes first! Much love to everyone that made it. ❤️ See you all next time! Happy Halloween! 

Edited by Missladee
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Missladee said:

I would like to personally thank those that came and enjoyed the Halloween event yesterday night. Thank you for your support and helping keep the community together and fun. Special thanks to @Reckonity @speed and @Ren Yates for helping me out with this event last minute. I couldn't have done it without yall.. So much love and looking forward to bringing more events and ideas into the server in the future. @Kota Taylor Sorry we missed you at the event I know you wanted to be there to help. But duty calls and IRL always comes first! Much love to everyone that made it. ❤️ See you all next time! Happy Halloween! 

Always here to further either RP or events, it's something that brings us all together and gets us in the mood :). Thank you for hosting the event @Missladee ❤️

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Is this not a thing anymore? -Well, I have some appreciations I want to give out. I wanted to write this a couple of days ago but got distracted lol (as per normal)

The yacht party started off dull but boy did it pick up when @vinnyveloce and @Justin Zimmerman rolled up to bust a "harmless" party (cough) with tasers in hand and handcuffs ready. The RP got intense and the party goers got feisty. I love the no shit given by Vinny, I hope you enjoyed the no shit given back to you Sir. You took it like a champ. You have to tell me the snitches... I mean innocent kids that were across the pier that told on us, I have some "candy" I would love to reward them. These cops can be a hard ass but all in good fun and great RP. Thanks for making the night not so dull.

as for the rest of the party goers, I cant seems to find them on the forums as the names I know them by but I will write them here -Lily, Miss Candy, @IBsneekaboo Fina, and a mystery man in black (please if you know any of these people @ them for me - thanks)

• 1 month later...

I just want to throw out some of my favorite moments in Badlands. One being the time I joined a party truck, and we pulled a lot of shenanigans and had lots of laughs. Another being when I ran a red light in front of a cop, got ejected, got back in car, and somehow the cop managed not to see any of it. Another being I was teaching a guy how to grow weed and as he was selling I was sitting in my car, and he went with it and told the cops I was just his driver, and actually covered for me and said I knew nothing about what he was doing. I appreciate all of you, and I enjoy all the rp I'm Involved in, and hope to have many more memories with ya.

Hey folks!

I want to give a huge thank you and appreciation to the following individuals:

@Bella Yates
@MrMomGaming
@GLEEKl
@BeefSunda3
@101notafraid
@Randy White

Today, in Server 1, I had coordinated a training exercise for Recruit West. All these individuals were involved; some more than others but everyone was involved. The entire ordeal was absolutely amazing. We had karaoke, a shootout, a robbery, questionable choices on fashion, maybe a grown man crying? All in all it was great fun. I, for one, absolutely enjoyed my time throughout the whole ordeal. I wanted to thank each and every one of you for the experience. I look forward to when we all cross paths again.

• Like 2

I just want to say thank you to @RansomNGaming for being such a great suspect. Took me on a great chase and was overall such a pleasure to deal with. Seized his van and took over 180 units of drugs from him then got his number and hung out for a few hours after i clocked off. Need more civs like him!

12 hours ago, Origiins said:

I just want to say thank you to @RansomNGaming for being such a great suspect. Took me on a great chase and was overall such a pleasure to deal with. Seized his van and took over 180 units of drugs from him then got his number and hung out for a few hours after i clocked off. Need more civs like him!

one wrong turn is what makes some great friends haha

https://plays.tv/video/5d1702b4563850da5d/almost-got-away (for those wanting to see what he is talking about)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure who's behind the character but running in to Fredrick Bankman III at the bank yesterday was really awesome! I was shocked to see people working in the bank when I walked in but ended up opening up a savings account and making some investments that yielded a substantial return.  Thanks for the great RP

Edit:  I think it was @Merr Khan as Bankman.  Thanks!

Edited by AnonymousHippopotamus
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 8 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...