Underglow Toggle...

lords8n

+1  I can say I know many people who don't purchase underglow not because they do not like it but simply because it can NOT be toggled on and off without going to Hayes everytime and having us adjust it which is not practical in some ones day to day life. As stated above from the OG post a system could be installed for a fee in addition to the underglow cost which would then allow the vehicle owner/operator to toggle the underglow on and off as they please.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, lords8n said:

Might we obtain the ability to toggle underglow on and off please?
If we can't have it for everyone by default can we have an aftermarket switch for sale at...um...Hayes that could be installed?

+1 The self promotion for Hayes auto... Much respect for that one

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
12 minutes ago, RustyTrzlTrain said:

+1 but totally for the rat strat of flipping around a corner fast as hell and switching neons off to try and hide during a pursuit 

What if you have to turn the vehicle off for X number of minutes or seconds before you can hit the switch?
This will allow people to prepare for crime ahead of time and use their fancy underglowey car! :)

2 hours ago, lords8n said:

What if you have to turn the vehicle off for X number of minutes or seconds before you can hit the switch?
This will allow people to prepare for crime ahead of time and use their fancy underglowey car! :)

I mean I know we're all playing a game. But realistically, neons are usually attached to a singular switch or button that can usually be turned on and off at a seconds notice, and some switches don't even require the key  in the ignition or even to be turned. So for immersion purposes, I'd say -1 on a timer, but I'm open to anything I guess. As I said before, it IS a game. :) 

• Like 1