FIX For Nvidia Overlay/Replay Disabling

Imprezaa

So as the few that use Nvidia Overlay for FiveM, you should know that it has not been working for months on end, specifically the issue was would have issues with Having Nvidia Overlay Disabling itself upon trying to launch FiveM, and you would have to manually enable it everytime you launch FiveM, not anymore though as of recently I have found a fix for this that I have verified does work at the time of this post, and for those that Prefer to use Nvidia Shadowplay here we go;

Step 1. Locate Your "FiveM Application Data" through FiveM's Directory

OkJHDiH.png

Step 2. Inside of your Directory of your Application Data find your "CitizenFX.ini" File, and open it with notepad

acDzHs8.png

Step 3. By Default your CitzenFX.ini File when open should look like this;

BEFORE
vB7tl2c.png

But we will add a line of text to forcefully enable Nvidia Overlay with this line of code, "DisableNVSP=0" Insert it below the text, not next to it.

AFTER
4qgwfY3.png

After Inserting the Text it should look like this, and then you save the file, and Close all of it.

Step 4. Launch FiveM, and check to see if Nvidia Replay works (ALT+Z Default Bind for Nvidia Overlay), and it Will finally not disable itself :)

Sidenote: Hope this Helps y'all that need to catch clips of everyone's favorite Danny for the people like me that are to lazy to use anything else for Capturing, from your 
truly -Turtles
If a video is needed and I didn't explain well enough I will make one, just say something!!

• Like 4

• 1 month later...