Helicopter / Airplane Repairs?

Yama

I've come to realize that repairing the emergency helicopter has become a difficult feat, which makes me think that repairing civilian aircraft will be even harder. In order to repair the EMS helicopter I need to bring it to the lower pillbox garage to use our faction repair, but it's a bit tight...

KalWZTS.jpg

scJPCSN.jpg

It seems the easiest repair spot is at the BCSO garage in Sandy.

eFCi7Jh.jpg

I'm sure I could bring my helicopter to a regular mechanic, I don't believe there is a way to do that safely or legally. (Landing on top of Flywheels would work in a pinch)

Repair kits used to 100% fix aircraft at any location, but that does not seem to be the case anymore. If we could at least get repair spots added to helipads, that would solve the issue for helicopters, but there needs to be a way to repair the civilian aircraft as well. Perhaps a mechanic shop at the airports?

I might also just be a dum dum and not know where the new repair spots are for aircraft... Any input, tips, or suggestions would be appreciated!

Edited by Yama

1 hour ago, Timr said:

@Yama you can fully repair a boat, plane, or helicopter anywhere by using a vehicle repair kit

Might be a bug then, I spent a good 30 minutes today testing it, trying to repair my helicopter in different locations, getting the messages like "You stick gum in the radiator and it stops rattling" but not actually repairing. Used up about 5 repair kits. I've tested a few times in the past few days.

Edited by Yama

1 hour ago, Yama said:

Might be a bug then, I spent a good 30 minutes today testing it, trying to repair my helicopter in different locations, getting the messages like "You stick gum in the radiator and it stops rattling" but not actually repairing. Used up about 5 repair kits. I've tested a few times in the past few days.

Will take a look into this and hopefully fix for reboot

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...