Normalize PD being Scary

Desolaris

16 hours ago, Lion_Luke said:

Thats gunplay over roleplay and should be "rewarded" with a player report. 

Unfortunately they exist. 

They exist in gangs, they exist in PD. 

Cops don't NVL, Criminals don't NVL. 

Just tired of hearing it always pointed one sided to be honest. My perspective is different, I KNOW PD NVL's, and I know PD has W cops, but do criminals know they have the same exact issue......With that in mind, I say we just leave it as is, and allow on duty senior officers, and even staff whom play officers make the decisions from a scene per scene basis. I don't care to listen to the salt, I find it to be very unenjoyable. These "exp" criminals whom cry from getting pitted, or failed pitted after a few attempts. The problem doesn't only exist here, it exist in every server. 

Again, with that in mind. There's already enough salt, lets move on and continue as is. Just my opinion 

• Like 1

On 4/26/2022 at 1:44 AM, vDrop said:

Unfortunately they exist. 

They exist in gangs, they exist in PD. 

Cops don't NVL, Criminals don't NVL. 

Just tired of hearing it always pointed one sided to be honest. My perspective is different, I KNOW PD NVL's, and I know PD has W cops, but do criminals know they have the same exact issue......With that in mind, I say we just leave it as is, and allow on duty senior officers, and even staff whom play officers make the decisions from a scene per scene basis. I don't care to listen to the salt, I find it to be very unenjoyable. These "exp" criminals whom cry from getting pitted, or failed pitted after a few attempts. The problem doesn't only exist here, it exist in every server. 

Again, with that in mind. There's already enough salt, lets move on and continue as is. Just my opinion 

this shit makes me not want to even clock on.  Criminals stopping in the middle of a chase to complain about the type of police response.  It really takes you out of it and I think I'm going to start putting in more reports on this shitty disruptive behaviour.

Criminals bend and break server rules constantly and 9/10 times police will let it slide, but will bitch and whine because they got pitted after a 20 minute chase, or a cop tried to parallel and ended up getting in a TC with the suspect.  

I have a crim character and so do most of my friends - we all understand that the police response will always be different and by breaking the law you are risking a response that you didn't expect or hope for.

• Like 1

A lot of factors would play into PD being scarier, such things as making weapons and weapon licenses harder to get/obtain, would definitely make things easier if everyone didn't carry a gun and 300+ rounds on them. 

On top of that, upping the response on calls, we used to match the situation but now its the norm to bring 5v5. Unless the situations demands it and the Crims are heavily overpowering the PD forces.

Idk, like I said, making it harder to obtain a weapon legally would also make it a lot harder for crims to show such force unless they were in an actually established gang with contacts around the city in which point it would be easy for them. But also would be more interesting for all sides.

• Like 1