Personal belonging for prisoners

On second thought, I read only the MDT part. My brain didn't allow me to go forward. lol

This would be a nice automatic feature rather than a manual one where anything remaining is stored and put into a personal belongings bin or something, when they get out, they could retrieve. 

3 hours ago, vDrop said:

On second thought, I read only the MDT part. My brain didn't allow me to go forward. lol

This would be a nice automatic feature rather than a manual one where anything remaining is stored and put into a personal belongings bin or something, when they get out, they could retrieve. 

I've always thought they should just get a seperate inventory while in prison and then swap back to normal when they get out too.  I think either would be a win.  The above way maybe more realistic but more tedious and open to errors 

On 4/21/2022 at 2:22 AM, Brendan Thomson said:

Can we add a section to the MDT or have it pop up when sending someone to prison for police to put personal belongings that can be collected from the Lobby of Bolingbroke for items that didn't need to be confiscated due to them being illegal but just due to policy or being inappropriate to take to prison?

Major +1 

Being a part of the Department of Corrections, I try to do certain things for the prisoners including confinscating items that shouldn't go into prison, but sometimes is a pain either from weight or remembering to give exact items to certain people before they get out.

would love to see something like that maybe where they could third eye the counter at the front and retreve confinscated items (or something like that).