change tow calls

1 hour ago, AllSportsFan2666 said:

can we have a change to the tow calls where if someone accepts a call another person cant go steal it because that happens to me a lot 

the tow world is a savage.  first on scene gets the tow.

as a cop i'd prefer it stay this way as well, sometimes we gotta stand around for ages waiting for a tow truck.

4 hours ago, AllSportsFan2666 said:

can we have a change to the tow calls where if someone accepts a call another person cant go steal it because that happens to me a lot 

Work with other tow drivers, meet them in person try and set a system, that's how we had it back in the day when I towed. 

Tow Union Supervisor Steve Price here, the Tow Industry is a savage and unforgiving environment. Not only do you have to be careful not with the dangers from the individual who you are towing but non union tow truck drivers are savages and will do anything for a tow. Eat or be eaten #unionstrong 

• Like 2

As one with a character that is an original member of Marshall Towing when it was just 3 of us behind the job center by downbad, to now being an official business, we strive to make sure every other tow truck driver calls it out on global tow radio. It is a neccesity to make sure things function properly. But that does not mean many are savages trying to get these tows. Trust me, they will not last long in the business when they get taken hostage 5x a day like we are all used to and have no care in the world.

But sadly it is impossible in my opinion to make it impossible for another to not be able to steal a tow, this is why we strive towards having people mention on global tow if they are taking something so that everyone is in the loop.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, UlaUla22 said:

The radios you can listen to online can vary in style and format. Many FM stations are crowded with advertisements. Radio en ligne stations don't have this problem. The radios you can listen to on your computer are less commercial than those you can find on FM radios. You can access the radio from anywhere, including your home, by simply logging into your account. If you have a computer with Internet access, you can launch the radio from anywhere you have a reliable Internet connection.

What? What does this have to do with towing in the city? I'm highly confused.