Stealing Rims

Imprezaa

I was thinking about how you can steal plates and such, and use them on your own vehicle, I was thinking if you could steal rims off of Players Vehicles, and possibly pawn them off like Locally or sell them to Players or make some sort of random business out of it by like being able to make them into steel or materials etc. and such since Rims aren't expensive into todays economy by any means.

Example: You can Steal Rims off of a Persons Vehicle with something like a basic tool like a screwdriver, and be able to take any rims other then stock rims on the vehicle (Of Course because they have no-value) and you can either once you take off all the rims off the car, the Cars rims turn into Steelies or the vehicles Stock Rims.

So that it isn't just abused it should take a decent amount of time around a 45 Seconds to remove the rims, and to be somewhat profitable but still create some RP Potential, and maybe for the Chance for the Screwdriver/Tool to break after trying, or successfully pulling of the Rims.

I Think that it would just add a Really Funny Aspect to everyday Petty Theft with great RP Potential.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Richie Jax said:

Maybe if after storm the vehicles rims reset or reset for free at benny’s or something I just a lot of opportunity for abuse and targeted attacks. 

That's what I was thinking but of course there could be a hard-to get tool that is likely to break easily, or a one use tool to do so. 

Kind of like the RNG of how it is using a Regular Lockpick to hotwire y'know but in this case the equivalent of trying to steal rims.

It would kinda be a lesson for people who log out (Intentionally) with theres cars not put in the Garage in a public place, and just overall give you another reason to not leave your car unattended for long periods of time, and even better for Downbad Sec. lol cause I could see that place getting targeted.

I see the good, and the bad in this, but more particularly the funny part in it.