Whitelist the server full time?

Whitelist the server full time?  

117 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 hour ago, Pvtoneill said:

I vote no, I feel like the primary move behind this is to be able to skip the queue when in reality the server needs additonal slots.

More slots is a hard no. Not enough LEO's as is. I can say its 100% has nothing to do with queue. Just know that I'm also a no, but just relaying facts not assumption. 

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Pvtoneill said:

I vote no, I feel like the primary move behind this is to be able to skip the queue when in reality the server needs additonal slots.

Whitelist does not have queue priority. Pretty sure that's reserved for staff/mods/admin only; don't quote me tho, I'm not sure. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Lion_Luke said:

You dont get priority if you're whitelisted

I know. Read it again. I was basically saying it'd be nice if we did have whitelist prio for those busy times like yesterday. 
In the end my vote stands where it does; I don't care, I'm already whitelisted. Majority rules imo.
Besides; this thread isn't an official poll; just a place to discuss the topic. Maybe soemthing'll come of it; but I don't get my hopes up. xD