New type of RP?

Hunter Wallen

So I’m looking for some feedback on a new RP that I might try… I wanna know how others would feel like it bc it would be a type of RP that the community would need to be involved in…

So I was thinking, about doing a NBA city RP…. Where a character of Mine is a collage student and bound to get to the NBA…. 

Now it seems pretty plain.  But the plan is, I can mod the game to look like it’s a televised game, and during timeouts i could edit it and post commercials made by people in the city, advertisements for business and events… 

i think some would be pre recorded and edited for those to watch, and the playoffs would be streamed for the city to see… my character would make regular appearances in the city. And he would be a “celebrity “ if you know what I mean… he’d hire an agent, he’d go through ups and downs as his career moves forward… ect…

now ofc the course of the seasons would move a lot faster than it would in real life and it would all be sped up. So we can really see the full career unfold and happen before everyone’s eyes…

I feel like there could be community decisions where maybe the city could decide what team he moves to in the off-season…. Ect….

Just wanna hear some feedback and any ideas to add to it before I start the RP

• Like 2

• 3 months later...

Would love to this kind of integration! I may not be a basketball fan myself, but the idea of athletes being around and possibly taken hostage by crims for jobs could be awesome! Plus, if the games could be televised at local bars/restaurants, that would make for some super cool city engagement!
+1000