Live feed Ammo

SONIC

When shooting weapons you have no clue on how much you actually have. Only until you put up your gun and take it back out it shows. During a shootout had to put my gun in my pocket, by that time I was pushed and went down due to checking how much ammo I had left. My suggestion is wanting to get a live status on ammo.

Unless there's an action, I don't want any indicator telling me how much ammo I have. I'd support an Action /w Emote where you pull the mag and "check" but that's it. I very much enjoy the moments where I run out of ammo, or vice versa. Its created some hilarious and intense situations. 

Edited by vDrop
  • Like 1

The way it works was done like that due to the annoyance of how weapons work in GTA. As for a live feed, that's a lot of events getting sent back and fourth, especially when you're shooting something automatic. However what Sully said is doable, having an option to "check" basically without putting the weapon away. 

It gets removed all at once because that's one single item/database edit vs an edit every time a weapon is fired. 

Edited by Rizz
  • Like 1