How do i obtain a mechanic shop and a club house for my club?

Out of the city i have a club (clubyume) which orientates around japanese imported cars/european and muscle cars to build a virtual car club and scene in most games and this month have been on badlands religiously, but not getting anywhere with how to obtain my own place to make a club house for carmeets/legal and *cough not so illegal races or my own named mechanics shop so any information to help me get started and the correct things in place to obtain them will be much appreciated. Tia optimu5grime.

You need to be whitelisted, so your going to want to start there. 

then you’ll need to Do what you can through RP and generate something through RP, then file a business application. 

Sitting and waiting for just a business app will only prolong it and never make it happen. That’s why I recommend you already run your business and ideas the best you can through RP. Find yourself a location, make connections, etc. 

Edited by vDrop

5 hours ago, vDrop said:

then you’ll need to Do what you can through RP and generate something through RP, then file a business application. 

Sitting and waiting for just a business app will only prolong it and never make it happen. That’s why I recommend you already run your business and ideas the best you can through RP. Find yourself a location, make connections, etc. 

Amazing! Thankyou for the info I am trying to run something without a actual spot and then can hopefully get my own place eventually by knowing I need to be whitelisted is a big help Ty

5 hours ago, vDrop said:

Along with being Whitelisted first, you may want to investigate the market(s).
There are currently at least two racing scenes and one major car meet scene in the city. Also, the mechanic shop business sector is quite saturated. All ownable mechanic shops are currently owned and operating.

I'm not saying it would be impossible for your business venture, but it would be very difficult and take a very long time, I feel.

• Like 1