Upgrade Checker

I just wanted to add on to this, I have been making window stickers for trade ins and used vehicles, having something that will allow me to check the upgrades for this, will make a dealers life way easier if he/she is wanting to do this. Here is an example of the stickers I have been making, I pin them down next to the cars on the showroom floor. That way there is a lot of vehicles people can view and possibly test drive if they want. While also having all the info about the vehicle right on the window. The MPG, engine, transmission are all based after what the vehicle was based on. The sticker ima show you is for a Paragon R that I currently have on the floor. Which is based after a Bentley Continental GT, so those are the MPG, engine and transmission stats, solely for RP and immersion purposes. VIN and Stock Number are randomly generated. The OUR price is solely what were looking for, however the prices can still be negotiated. If anyone has any ideas or creative criticism please let me know. 

qo9ef6E.png

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...