Theurgist's Creative Project Display

I have done quite a bit of creation over the years, first mostly for fun for my own projects, (programming related, I was an odd kid ^^), then a bunch making a program for a small company (Which was actually the owner trying to woo a female who had the business the progam was for rofl).

I've done a load of stuff for youtube and twitch, I quite enjoy prepping assets for OBS and even managed to get a few seconds of my footage into the KSP Apollo 11 tribute video  (I sent the like 4 submissions within the last 16 hour lol). Was so chuffed. lol
YTVidTitleHelper.png
KSPBBQ.gif

RCCAR.jpg
^ Vehicle I used to get a lot of the launch shots from a remote camera (actual mod) ^^
v A little foray into using auto-hotkey to script multiple GIMP effect changes into a file, so I could then convert it to this GIF. It worked! Took bloody ages though lol
StarAnim2-1.gifStarAnim3Fast.gif

TwinkleStarBig.gif

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1000908713143566337/1000910153991864411/WorkshopArmDraft.avi

vv Some stuff from like 20 years ago
Terracorp_large.png
EnBSig.jpg

Theurgist_Sig_template_jpg.jpg

Oh, and some newer ones from EGS:

UrgiCorpSig.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

vv OMG, I forgot this one, had fun experimenting to make it come out nice
Urgi-Corp-Sig-Export-Optimised.gif

I also played a mobile game for a couple years (**DON'T DO IT!! They're a trap**) and ended up producing a vast array of themed avatars for my guys, and all the free farm accounts I ended up needing: Name was Invictus, and the farms were all latin words for primary concepts, and opposites:
Mortem - Death, Vitae - Life, Bellum - Battle, Pax - Peace, etc. At one stage there were the 4 horsemen, and it just kept going with other themes:
AvalonAvatarApocalypse.png

AvalonAvatarChaos.png

AvalonAvatarInvictus.png

AvalonAvatarNewChaos.png

AvalonAvatarNewSerf.png

AvalonAvatarNewWar.png

AvalonAvatarPestilence.png

AvalonConquest.png

AvalonInvictusUpdate.png

AvalonRevolution.png

AvalonAvatarTASE.png

AvalonAvatarHerald.png

AvalonAvatarF2P.png

v Also done some custom Reactions for my personal discord. There's a bunch more but don't really need that many, lol
Plus1.png

plus5.png

plus25.png

plusinfinity.png

At one stage I was looking into blender for like a week to get some fancy stuff done. Got quite a bit learnt, but could't quite work out how to do texturing. I did manage to produce a decent model, complete with limited rigging so the pieces in the head could slide out (both sides), and his eyebrows could tilt ^^ lol
unknown.png

unknown.png

^ Kinda wish I'd saved a copy while I had this early version.. Love it now, so much character lol
unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Ok, well that's it for now, will post more when I spot it ^