YouTube Channel!

HwRusty

Not sure if there is one. But, I think BLRP. Needs an official YouTube channel, where someone can post monthly highlights, daily heists, shootouts, fun RP. 

Some many people stream on BLRP, and alot of people clip things as well, it’ll be a great way to get there content across on YouTube. It won’t only promote the server a lot. But it will promote the streamers as well, so it’ll be a win win for the server / streamer! 

Im gonna use myself for an example, I love editing videos, I love watching other peoples clips. So if anyone had a great interaction, shootout, chase, anything like that. They could just send me the clips, VoDs, anything and it’s so easy to add a couple of subtitles and make it look clean! I’d happily do as well. It’s just an idea not sure if theres already an official BLRP channel! Let me know what everyone thinks of the idea! 

• Like 2

I would be a +1 on having dedicated editors for content creation, not only YouTube but for tiktok, reels and shorts too. 

Dedicated editors for the server could be given a role forming an editing team and channel in discord to talk among themselves about creating content for the server. 

Maybe a channel in the discord specifically for regulars to post their clips and highlights to and every week one of the dedicated editors could pile it up into a highlight reel of moments in the city. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NHDott said:

I would be a +1 on having dedicated editors for content creation, not only YouTube but for tiktok, reels and shorts too. 

Dedicated editors for the server could be given a role forming an editing team and channel in discord to talk among themselves about creating content for the server. 

Maybe a channel in the discord specifically for regulars to post their clips and highlights to and every week one of the dedicated editors could pile it up into a highlight reel of moments in the city. 

+1 

I love this idea wholeheartedly! I've seen other cities do similar, and I think its a great way to show appreciation for the community and those who put forth amazing content, but also show non-citizens what BLRP is all about! 

• Like 1