Clothing (Duffel) Bags

Denver

What if we had the ability to buy a (duffel) bag to store clothing inside of? 
It would be amazing! Think of the possibilities! Wait, no.. Nvm.. I'll do it for you!
Pros:
- Be able to switch between 2 outfits anywhere (there would be a long animation/progress bar to make it realistic and fair)
- No need to drive back and forth from and to your house just to change your outfit for that one reason
- Need to hide from the cops and don't want to run around naked? Well hide in a safe spot and put on your freshly hidden outfit. Just be careful not to be caught!

Cons:
- It will be easier for crims to hide from cops when they get away
   - With the slow animation mentioned above I don't think this will be game breaking at all, cops could still search an area to look for someone changing an outfit

I think this would be great and loved by many, I thought of it mainly because I have to switch from and to normal clothes a lot when I want to go flying with Blaine County Hawks and I need my pilot outfit. But there have been many other situations where I think this would be amazing. Especially for criminal RP.

Let me know what you think!

• Like 3