Prison

GK47_

Prison is in a strange state to me atm, and while I have things I can rant about, I don’t have ideas on solutions so yeh, but a suggestion I do have is… prison phones! Phones on the wall that can be 3rd eyed and used same way we can use phones at front desks of the SO and MRPD.

Maybe a limit to these phone calls and a timer between them will stop people hogging up phones. I think it’s something simple that adds to RP. A phone call that can ask your friends for a pickup in X months or for them to visit you. 

Just an idea. 

• Like 7

Seems a but logical to me to have a possibility of this, now again i am not a person that spen any time in prison so i dont know a whole lot. 

But i would like to add to the idea... with Phone boxes that are in the city, id love to see a chanse to pay and use the phone boxes to do calls having a more direct way of beeing able to be busted whilst doing "anonymous" calls. these phones hopefully having numbers of their own and therby not showin as " hidden number"  would make some more inclined to answer.

i do understand that with them having a number, people will have the chanse to remember the numbers and save them if needed. but i also feel like this could really be used in the help of Detetive Rp if someone is to want to make a followable case. as the curretn Anonymous calls to my knowledge is higly untrace able. And from this i feel like it can enable many Anonymous calls  and Rp situations. Was planning on making this its own thread but then i saw this and figured its somewhat same ball park.

• Like 1

I think it shouldn't have your saved contacts, maybe the days of remembering peoples phone numbers could be a thing? That'd be cool, or you can inform DOC of your "close friends" contact info which they can put on a system for you, so when you approach the phone, you'll have 4/5 friends to choose from for a phone call

6 hours ago, GK47_ said:

I think it shouldn't have your saved contacts, maybe the days of remembering peoples phone numbers could be a thing? That'd be cool, or you can inform DOC of your "close friends" contact info which they can put on a system for you, so when you approach the phone, you'll have 4/5 friends to choose from for a phone call

Fully agree that remembering numbers would make it interesting. but is it to much to ask? idk. also having DOC need to file it will make it needed for a DOC to be available(ofc will need a solution if there is not) there are a couple simple solutions to this tho that i would see as postive and would gain possibilities for RP. 

Edited by Tobegande
correction in spelling

2 hours ago, Tobegande said:

Fully agree that remembering numbers would make it interesting. but is it to much to ask? idk. also having DOC need to file it will make it needed for a DOC to be available(ofc will need a solution if there is not) there are a couple simple solutions to this tho that i would see as postive and would gain possibilities for RP. 

Wouldn't need DOC. On the MDT cops and/or DOC can put it on someones profile. A simple "Emergency Contacts" section same way there's an affiliates section will do, with phone numbers, which would just put up when you third eye the phone and you can pick who to call. Also remembering numbers isn't hard, if it's that much to ask you can just write them down on a personal note somewhere

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, GK47_ said:

Wouldn't need DOC. On the MDT cops and/or DOC can put it on someones profile. A simple "Emergency Contacts" section same way there's an affiliates section will do, with phone numbers, which would just put up when you third eye the phone and you can pick who to call. Also remembering numbers isn't hard, if it's that much to ask you can just write them down on a personal note somewhere

YOOO!! send these emergency contacts to EMS tablets too, Would make it so much simpler for Ems to just look up who to call if a person dies. instead of having the person need to have a paper of somesort or a Ems that knows the character and friends. Maybe accualy have EMS file these Emergency contact number? As they might be more likely to use them then Cops and DOC? in this scenario ofc DOC should have access aswell but Having EMS involved would be QOL for medical RP.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...