Creative Heists and the Hesitancy to pretend something is happening

ArtemKing

Hello there,

I wanna start of by saying this is not a hate post and there is no ill mannered feelings between the folk mentioned in this post. They were simply there during the event and I really want both them and myself to learn from this.

To start off I wanna set the scene. So the crew I run "The Fenice Saints" took inspiration from the last community meeting to try and plan a sequence of non profit heists that will eventually lead up to a big heist of a fleeca. The task were as follows:

The planned escape vehicle was being unlawfully impounded by the "local tow" which means we developed a plan to forcefully take it back.

Step 1. We needed to make a device that would garner enough attention to let us steal it back so we decided lets make a car bomb out of one of the impounded cars and we can get leverage. So we needed to rob a local mechanic to gather enough parts to build said bomb

Step 2. We went over to a remote location spent the time crafting the bomb and went to the lot and made a car a car bomb using scene messages and put the escape vehicle on a tow to drive it out because it was "booted"

Step 3. Rob a bank with said vehicle

Not here's where things got really annoying. We called police at every step in case any police were available to respond and have some rp. No one responded to the Local mechanic heist so we chopped that up to succesful. Then when we set up the car bomb things got frustrating.

unknown.png?width=913&height=468

Here in the photo you can see the police that responded. All 3 of the LSPD could not for the lives of them give up the fact that the car is not ACTUALLY stolen and this was an event created by us to have some bomb defusal and possible chase rp.

We tried everything to tell them the car was impounded and the local impound wasnt letting it out. I told them we tried to take it out but it's been booted so be brought our own tow to tow it out but they locked the gate on us. NONE of them wanted to play this out and even told me things like... "the gates not locked look" or "theres absolutely no boot on the vehicle" or "I don't know who you want me to talk to if no one towed it". 

There is some grace to this story though because the BCSO gentleman actually said "oooooh I see whats going on here" and handled the situation and let us drive out and begin a pursuit. Once he agreed to our demands we talked about defusing the bomb and we were burning rubber to get out of there. His callsign was 432 and he was a joy the entire situation. Even walked up to the car with a knife in attempt to defuse the bomb. Hilarious stuff.

Also because this was in Aztecas territory we actually got some really cool Hostile RP from them for bring police to the block which is honestly a pretty cool consequence of our actions. WP Aztecas

In conclusion: yes I could've put more scenes down to say "jammed gate" or "booted car" but I need a bone thrown when it comes to creating scenarios. I really need someone to just go with what I'm saying because I was really hoping for a bomb squad to show up. It's like I was talking to a wall and I will keep creating these non profit situations but I would like some community guidance too. What would you recommend to help convince LEO

• Like 1