Rework of Strenght system?

Tobegande

So i have been thinking a bit and have talked about it with some people and i feel like the people that i talked to was positive for a change. I will try to not bring up to much information whilst explaining the idea.

So the current system seems rather "stale" with not much happening around it, what i want to propose is a system making people need the gym more, a more Dynamic system. whilst it might be more annoying , with this i see the abillity for characters that play "gym junkies" to potetnialy get to do more RP around it and potentialy seeing the abillity for more RP to come from people meeting at random times at a gym, potentialy a Player ran Gym, new items/old items effecting it. 

-Daily/sub daily loss of strenght? (i belive i can safely say alot of people have gone Months without hitting the gym)
-Beeing knocked down makes you loose strenght on a temp system? (will resolve in less of a "punchingbag" RP yet put more into the rp of accual fist fights (maybe it will make more fist fights and lessen some gunfights?)
-Beeing injured needing Ems Removing strenght

There is alot more to it but id like to let the people Reflect and think of more ideas!

• Like 2

On the topic of losing strength daily/sub daily. Counterpoint is that someone who isn’t able to be around on a character all the time loses their strength and is constantly having to go to the gym if that part is implemented.

I run into this on characters like Amelia who I play on occasion rather than Emma who I play all the time. Amelia is constantly throwing out rotten food and buying fresh to end up throwing it out the next time I’m able to be around on her. So it feels like I spend all my time spending her limited funds on food. It’s not enjoyable. So if it becomes a thing, I’d opt for strength only going down for active time in city rather than offline. Or i would be reevaluating my short playtime characters in general. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Arinelle said:

On the topic of losing strength daily/sub daily. Counterpoint is that someone who isn’t able to be around on a character all the time loses their strength and is constantly having to go to the gym if that part is implemented.

I run into this on characters like Amelia who I play on occasion rather than Emma who I play all the time. Amelia is constantly throwing out rotten food and buying fresh to end up throwing it out the next time I’m able to be around on her. So it feels like I spend all my time spending her limited funds on food. It’s not enjoyable. So if it becomes a thing, I’d opt for strength only going down for active time in city rather than offline. Or i would be reevaluating my short playtime characters in general. 

Honnestly Sounds like a better thing to make it bound to active time on a character. potentially when it comes to Offline/inactive charactrs it takes longer but if a character is ignored for long it still might lose some.

3 hours ago, Tobegande said:

Honnestly Sounds like a better thing to make it bound to active time on a character. potentially when it comes to Offline/inactive charactrs it takes longer but if a character is ignored for long it still might lose some.

I can get behind being a little bit out of shape for being locked up in your apartment/house for a while.

I'm all for it, but just don't want it to be so fast it's annoying lol. Like I log in while I'm at work so I have something to do to not be bored and have people to talk to. I don't want to have to constantly be at the gym because I spend like 8 hours online a day lol. Like if I had to go once maybe twice a week I wouldn't mind it at all. I'd also like to see more gym locations like in Sandy & Paleto (maybe Grapeseed as well) since 95% of my time is spent there.

There is actually a very nice Paleto Gym MLO that would be great for this.

Paleto
https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/mlo-paleto-bay-gym-add-on-sp-fivem

Sandy
https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/sandy-shores-gym-map-editor
https://www.gta5-mods.com/maps/omega-sandy-shores-community-gym-ymap-map-builder

Edited by Zethnos