Please bring back selling weed to locals!

Not being able to sell weed to locals has killed my characters story arc. I dont know why we can't do that anymore but I think their has to be a blackmarket or undeground selling/growing market and illegle sales to locals.

I'd like to see what others feel about this and if there would be a way to fix this and make everyone happy.

If we can no longer sell Serpicle or Kiflom to locals then can we get a strain that we can illegaly sell to locals?

• Like 5

I'll be completely honest I didn't know selling to locals was not a thing anymore since my character hasn't sold weed since his early days of the city. However I believe the reason for not being able to sell to locals anymore has to do with the fact that recreational weed is legal in the state of San Andreas. Someone correct me if I am wrong. I know selling to locals may be a part of your characters story arc @Mr_Snuffleupaguss but, there are other illegal drugs you could start selling and go a whole different avenue for your character. Would be interesting to see some sort of underground selling/growing market or even an illegal strain to sell. Who knows, maybe there already is? Maybe ask around on the streets? 

I agree, there should be at the very least an illegal strain, which is what I thought Kifflom and Serpickle were. If those are no longer the case, what if you had to lace the weed with say ketamine, morphine, LSD, Cocaine, or any other drug currently available that would make it illegal? This way players can still sell the weed illegally, while there is currently a legal market. Or perhaps, have the THC concentration locked at a certain strength for the legally grown strains, and the illegal strain can be a higher concentration? I also think for future Weed Entrepreneurs, having a growing license, a business license, and a selling license be available. This way it covers a business, but also has to be done individually as well. Could be a monthly thing for an individual player, or yearly for the business. Giving several options for employment. Getting these licenses would then unlock the seeds to the legal strains. Having it widely known what is purely legal vs an illegal strain so that the LEO's can differentiate and that the players can still sell locally on the illegal market. Just some random ideas to build upon what is there and still giving an illegal option (if there isn't already, as suggested above)

• Like 1