reworking names in the inventory and stuff

Sax

Wassup yall, 

I want to prevent officers from searching suspects and see that the item in the inventory that was modified (I.E Hacking Laptops, Hacking Phones, USBs stating "last modified ##/##/####") and say "oh this is a hacking phone. Maybe have a device that could detect if its that certain Item has been tampered with by removing the casing or have a device that we could hook it up to that is not connected to any of the networks and check it for any programs. It could also open the RP up a bit more.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

what would be helpful and i just thought about it, make the mechanic for cops to like breach the latops hard drive for the scan, essentially it could be fun for cops so cops can use the similar mechanics to lockpicks or bank hack or whatever the case might be. If we fail, the laptop will say scan was completed and is clear from any foreign application. If PD succeeds, then it will prove this laptop aint good. Could be a rare item tho so that it could be a bit more fair.

• Like 1