Cop lights should be brighter

Razss

There have been multiple instances where I cannot see a cops flashing lights on their car until they are very close to my car. I'm not sure whether it's the brightness of the lights or the very small circle of light that the emergency lights have, but I do believe that they should be much more visible than they currently are. Please correct me if there's something I can do on my end to help with this, but I've talked to other people who seem to agree with me.

Both answers are going to be your solutions.

Server Performance is huge! Not everyone has the same setup, and has mixed hardware to everyone. Those lights can obliterate some peoples performance to where they stutter excessively. Just kills there vibe completely.

Now, I don't have specific settings to give you, but https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aHNEqa9sqE will show you how to install. There are a mixture of different settings to do, you just have to find the ones that work best for you. Google Reshader FiveM