Junk energy vending machine furniture & fridges being useable storage for better immersion

Hello,

Could it be made possible to make it so the Junk Energy vending machine can be purchased from the furniture stores and placed in your house?

Also make it so that fridges can be used as a storage and only have food, candy, drinks, drink packs, crackistani whiskey crates,
Crystle Sprunk Packs, etc. placed inside them and decrease the expiration of editables . Considering editables tend to weigh about 0.2 unless the whole cherry pie which weighs 1.6 could the fridges be able to hold a significant amount as well? I believe this would be good to increase immersion since that is what fridges are supposed to do 😃

I kind of also want to be able to use the furniture items Vend 6 & vend 7 in the kitchen category to refill empty bottles. You have no idea how many times I have been so in character and tried to refill them at a Rainé water vending machine or think I can refill them at the furniture item vend 7 which is a water cooler dispenser >///<. I assume this may / could help with littering, but that it would also decrease the amount of bottles that get recycled 😓

OjuGs45.jpg

Edited by Misvicious
Adding an Image
  • Like 1