Babies!!!!

1 hour ago, Sierra said:

Contact a staff member to assist you to facilitate the RP to see if it's possible, I know they've done them before example here

nNzalnv.jpg?width=768&height=344

Two staff played the children for this court case from a while back.

I have a feeling she is asking for like the Peds to be available to everyone and not just staff? But I could be wrong. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Pinky McP-B-J-Chase said:

I have a feeling she is asking for like the Peds to be available to everyone and not just staff? But I could be wrong. 

No your right in another city I know they have like the physical ped babies and the pregnancy as well up until you have the baby that would be nice to see in here.

2 hours ago, Yama said:

Unfortunately, that's going to be a "No thank you" from me. I'm already on the fence about pregnancy RP...

Let's leave that to staff to RP out children if it is critical to someone's RP story.

I would have to agree with this as well, being EMS Pregnancy RP just makes me weird at times lol

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

there could be other options other than Peds that staff could look into. there are clothing items available. A couple of my past cities had a baby carrier that you could wear. Rather than a Ped, what about prop like items such as this one https://www.goldiemods.com/shop-female/p/mp-female-goldie-baby-v1-300 

https://patamods-webstore.tebex.io/package/5378429

Edited by Maelynn Kowaldi