Gangs and Gang Territory

SlyFreaky

I read through the rules and forums and I haven't found anything that mentions anything regarding gang territory.

I think the area in which 1 gang can control an area should have some regulations. The city isn't a HUGE place and with 200 player server the area's fill up really easily and fast making it impossible for anyone not associated in a gang to do anything, and on top of that they want a % or shoot on sight if you don't abide by there 5+ demands.

Just a thought, I don't think its fair that one Gang can control an entire section of the city.

1 hour ago, SlyFreaky said:

I read through the rules and forums and I haven't found anything that mentions anything regarding gang territory.

I think the area in which 1 gang can control an area should have some regulations. The city isn't a HUGE place and with 200 player server the area's fill up really easily and fast making it impossible for anyone not associated in a gang to do anything, and on top of that they want a % or shoot on sight if you don't abide by there 5+ demands.

Just a thought, I don't think its fair that one Gang can control an entire section of the city.

There's nothing saying you can't take someones territory in war, I've seen wars occur over that and some places get taken over.  I believe unless they have assets that are already there, like a building or a business they run that provides proper story.

Not only that, the city would need to view stuff with a healthy mindset, most groups won't work with other groups whether it be lifestyles, operations, etiquette or past issues which doesn't leave much options.

Gang Territory should be realistic though which Is what I will say

As someone who has been In blrp for a year + as long as you are respectful don’t cause issues and not right on the door step of a gang’s territory you should be fine with picking a place for your gang to rep but do know this there is a lot more to the map than the city think about paeleto or sandy as a gang territory not everyone has to be the inner city gang banging tough guys there’s plenty of real state open in other parts of the map I wish you good luck to you and your gang 

• Like 1

And  if you do have people harassing you asking for the impossible task or asking for stupid demands on a weekly basis “taxing” I never been a believer in the whole taxing to claim a area it just causes internal conflicts and causes toxicity from your gang to the gang that is taxing so I believe you should reach out to a mod and see if they can provide some help not saying for you to have them step in but maybe they can provide better feedback and see if you can find a better solution than going to war over turf with no rp behind it just gunplay a perfect example is a war going on rn in the south side between two groups it’s not all gun play they have a lot of rp going that makes it fun for both sides of the two gangs 

• Like 2