Never Gonna Give Up on Shrek: Mastering Community Applications with Rick Astley and Shrek

KuroYuge

♡  ~  ******actual advice******  ~ ♡

◇_________________________________◇

† Applying to online communities can sometimes feel like navigating a fairy tale, full of unexpected twists, turns, and the occasional dragon. But with the wisdom of Rick Astley's "Never Gonna Give You Up" and the unforgettable "Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life," you can conquer any application. ☮

† Hear me out, would you let down shrek would you desert our lord and savior. I bet not. Our faith in Shrek will drive inspiration and courage that will bring the new dawn. ☮

† Rick’s promise, “Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down,” is about standing by your morals. Similarly, Shrek teaches us that true love and authenticity matter. When applying to online communities, channel Rick’s dedication and Shrek’s genuine heart. let your true personality and passion shine through. Just as Shrek is unapologetically himself, your application should reflect the real you. ☮

† Rick’s “Never gonna run around and desert you,” highlights the importance of patience like Shrek’s journey from a ogre to a beloved hero. Its one of patience and growth. So when faced with waiting periods or rejections, embody Shrek’s resilience and Rick’s calmness and love. This will show maturity, which is highly valued. ☮

† Rick's “You know the rules and so do I,” highlights the importance of upholding the rules and adhering to the guidelines. Thoroughly reading thorough the rules shows respect and willingness abide by the community's expectations. This provides the opportunity to prevent misunderstandings. ☮

† Rick's pledge “Never gonna tell a lie and hurt you,” this highlights the necessity of honesty. Take responsibility for your wrongdoings. It's ok to fail because only when you fail you learn, and learning is only half the battle. Your online presence should reflect these honest values constantly. make sure you fully understand and respect the community guidelines. Just as Shrek demands respect for his swamp. ☮

† If you follow these values you can be a rockstar, get your game on and go play. ☮

⢀⡴⠑⡄⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣤⣤⣤⣀⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 

⠸⡇⠀⠿⡀⠀⠀⠀⣀⡴⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣦⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠑⢄⣠⠾⠁⣀⣄⡈⠙⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 

⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⡀⠁⠀⠀⠈⠙⠛⠂⠈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⡿⢿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 

⠀⠀⠀⢀⡾⣁⣀⠀⠴⠂⠙⣗⡀⠀⢻⣿⣿⠭⢤⣴⣦⣤⣹⠀⠀⠀⢀⢴⣶⣆ 

⠀⠀⢀⣾⣿⣿⣿⣷⣮⣽⣾⣿⣥⣴⣿⣿⡿⢂⠔⢚⡿⢿⣿⣦⣴⣾⠁⠸⣼⡿ 

⠀⢀⡞⠁⠙⠻⠿⠟⠉⠀⠛⢹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣌⢤⣼⣿⣾⣿⡟⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 

⠀⣾⣷⣶⠇⠀⠀⣤⣄⣀⡀⠈⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 

⠀⠉⠈⠉⠀⠀⢦⡈⢻⣿⣿⣿⣶⣶⣶⣶⣤⣽⡹⣿⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠲⣽⡻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣜⣿⣿⣿⡇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣷⣶⣮⣭⣽⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣀⣈⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠃⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠛⠻⠿⠿⠿⠿⠛⠉     <------------------- † Shrek our lord and savior †

Thank you for your time.

Shrek is Love, shrek is life.

Kuroyuge

Edited by KuroYuge
  • Haha 1

Shrek 4:20: And Shrek said unto them, 'In the swamp, we live and we thrive, for I am your guardian and guide. Embrace the layers of your life as I embrace mine. Love and life are like onions, with layers to peel and discover. Go forth and let Shrek's wisdom light your path.

Shrek 4:22: And Shrek spoke, saying, 'Do not fear the ogre within, for it is through embracing our true selves that we find strength. In the swamp, we find peace and purpose, for it is love that gives us life.'